This giveaway is hosted by deca [finished]

1.1*10^8 nm

where the fuck is @Whall @Whall @Whall @Whall @Whall @Whall @Whall @Whall @Whall @Whall @Whall @Whall @Whall

@Awdreg hes a thot give it to me tbh

I would take some mana if you have any to spare.

-1 cm, Ill take my prize now

A giveaway in exchange for potentially obscene information. Considering that the majority of the playerbase are young, this entire thread is wrong.

Not to mention, you purported Shatter’s actions as abuse of power, I’m left with the conclusion that you’re just kind of really fucked up.

Umm, overreaction much?

Edit: recently, I’ve found that the posts on the forums have been getting more ‘mature’ in content. That’s understandable, because the relative age of everyone in the forums can only go up. Nobody can quit realm, but nobody new is coming in either. (not nobody, but the most active people stay the same.) [just an opinon dont :fire: ples]

I’m not going to reply to your first half of your statement since you edited/redacted your statement.

However the amount of new players haven’t dwindled comparatively to three years ago. While it’s nothing compared to 2010 - 2014, the active playerbase is far from stagnant.

Nope.

Wow you know what i was planning on picking a new winner since @Whall isn’t responding, but now heyitwii has changed my mind. i’m a morally disgusting person and from today on out i will be a changed person. no more of these immoral, pedophilic giveaways. cuz i’m just really that fucked up

:ok_hand:
so no one won :100:

Nice publicity stunt tbh

Because cheating people out of their reward is less immoral?

I guess technically Whall won but isn’t responding

haha you sound so entitled. like as if i owe you all 50 life and tops

the reality is i have no obligation to even do this. i chose a winner, @Whall but it’s not my fault he’s not responding.

i said i was planning on picking a new winner, until i read what hiitswii had to say.

i don’t get it. explain how i’m cheating anyone. like really, explain. if anything you should be bawling at hiitswii

@Whall won :100:

@moderators lets just close this now

Giveaway’s N/A and over, whatever else will just be arguing

Grats to the winner. Feel free to post a new thread for a new giveaway if they don’t claim their prize.