This is how a item idea should look!

So i see a lot of people thinking about adding new Item to the game so what they do ?
Noobs version
1.Stealing Sprites
2.Stealing Ideas/Sprites from Private Server forums etc (also from google :confounded:)

What is the best idea to make an Item ?

1. Do the sprite alone * dont copy it and reskin it *

Orginal:

Copy+Reskin

2.Balance the Items

Unbalanced:

this bow had a 50% rof
its was still op (this item was from a balanced pserver)

Balanced:

3.Ability Items

Theres 1 important thing that people should know There are “Effects” that should exist only on 1 item

Oreo: Invulnerability (player himself) oreo should be the only item that gives this (maybe there will be a new item with this “Effect” in the future
Qot: Daze (for enemy) a lot of people give ideas with stars that should daze
Ogmur: Armorbroken (for enemy) did’t saw much ideas with armorbroken but its still one of those effects
Jugg: Armored (player himself)
Cloak: Invisible (player himself) tbh only cloacks should be allowed to have the “Effect”: invisible
Prism:Teleport/Decoy (player/enemy)
(planewalker)

Idk if people know about this item :
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/strike-amulet
it got removed tho :confused:

ps: If theres anything to edit tell me
i fucked on the grammer so if theres something just say and ill edit it thx and i hope i could help some people with this

looks like people dont want to answer hmm

This is how a rotmg idea guide should look!

Don’t make a vague guide talking about what not to do; instead, tell the reader exactly what they need to do in order to make the idea great.

It better to tell them what they shouldn’t do because its easier then to know what they should

I think making ridiculously overpowered items can be fun, especially since nothing on these forums is gonna get implemented. sorry. Also, some of those effects would be cool on other classes. Ogmur armor breaks, yes, but Cwand armor pierces too. Prot armors yourself, Jugg isn’t unique. ST Seal dazes, QoT isn’t unique. GRum turns you invisible, albeit for a limited time and it blurs/distorts your screen, so it’s balanced. What I’m saying is, putting those effects on other classes is FINE, as long as it doesn’t render the Event White obsolete.

Turn that frown upside down… Um… The glass is half full!

I’m just nitpicking, but the ST Seal Slows, not Dazes.

oh, they changed it then. my bad

It never Dazed. It always Slowed.
Fulmi, on the other hand, did Daze before it got Slow.

my information was incorrect, then. oh well

Prot.

Haha, good one.

for me it was balanced :confused: but after they added uh wand etc

Don’t stack effects. I’ve seen a helm that does paralyzing stun speedy berserk armored with slowed stunned dazed afterwards etc. Just one, maximum two, is enough.

Looking at that boshy gun makes me remember the days.

yeah btw the server is on :3

@UmadLmao
@SkullzUT
@Rammernaut

Mentioning any specific Pserver is not allowed on the Realmeye Forums.

Wot In Chicken Masturbation?

Your the first person that have a problem

Actually its forbidden by the forum rules since the forum went online