This is what you get for Oryxmas 2020

Okay, I’ve got to reply after seeing some comments on here.
Opinions on the update first: I personally like it. I feel like forge fire maybe wasn’t the best choice, but its in the game now. I wish I didn’t have to have the marks, but I also understand why you need to have them.

Now about peoples comments: Seriously? Some of these are like a kid in a store complaining that their mother is buying them a 30 dollar Lego set instead of the 200 dollar one. This is something that the a large amount of the community, like it or not, has wanted and/or wished for something. I’m not going to get into the belt system, as a lot of those complaints are perfectly valid. Sure, the blueprints are pricy fame wise, but Deca has recently been upping fame prices with the recent fame rework, slowly balancing things out. Look now, blueprints arent overpowered. You can buy them for fame, they drop, and yes, they are purchasable with gold. Deca has to make money, don’t they? The system isn’t ‘pay to win’. Yes, you can buy ores, but if you read patch notes/played testing/current game, you would realize that you can only use one per item. You still have to get around two items of the same tier.

Yeah, we want that LEGO set!

That just meant you can’t have HP pots in more than one belt slot. You can still stack 6 of them in a single belt slot.

Has anyone done the christmas themed dungeon (Santa’s workshop) and when they checked dungeon completions it didn’t show up?

Yup, still zero for me too.

did you finish it in time? before it locked the presents? cause you have to. my necro never gonna get the complete, it’s too slow

Currently getting rare uts is the main endgame goal and the closest thing to “winning” in realm and all of the stuff you need for the ut forge is being sold for gold. How the hell is that not p2w?

See:

and

Now I can more see this last part, but by the time you get two of the ‘end game’ level items, you most likely either have a third, or a ore (I’m not entirely sure if they drop though.) You still have to play the game, although the fact that you can pay to substitute a third of the cost is a bit p2w, but in a way that still requires the players to go out and get other whites. Not to mention the mark costs.
Now yes, they are taking advantage of it being the first day of release and people wanting to use the forge, but Id also like to point out the other side: a month of events following this to get items to use in the forge.

Lol I thought you were talking about the quick slots which I think also fit your first description

I wasn’t even thinking of that but yea. Thankfully i think you can still put consumables in the inventory so it’s not so blatantly ridiculous (or maybe just hp and mp pots, not quite sure), but yeah…

Edit: huh I somehow edited my last post lol, instead of making a new comment and deleted the last posts content… eh my bad it wasn’t important anyhow.

That’s hype. I was more worried about this than the item forge. Still not sure on the crafting materials sold for gold or mystery boxes though… I think at the least, one or the other shouldn’t be available with gold, fireforge mats or the blueprints themself. (Preferably neither but it is what it is)

Where do you buy blueprints with fame?

nexus, bottom right

Ohh

I have run thousands upon thousands of snake pits, and I have never gotten a bulwark from the dungeon.
I have also played this game for 10 years, 9 of which were spent on this account. There are various whites I have never gotten, while others rack up in droves in my vault.

A few thousand fame and a few UTs for a UT I’ve never had before, and will likely never get, is a gracious opportunity.

The fact that blueprints are sold for fame in the nexus, completely sells this update for me. I was already a fan of the approach they took with UT forging, but this, this is what realm needs. Without this feature, this system would feel like just another ST P2W misery box thing.

Is it just me, or do the ally hit particles show while disabled? I just found myself in dance phase, unable to tell where the grenades were through the storm of pixels.

No one is forcing you to play the game. No one is forcing us to play the game. Some people have fun grinding over time for a goal. Some people like RNG. This game is about grinding and RNG. If you don’t like it, play another game and take your toxicity elsewhere

maybe by playing the game, which is also the way you get normal event whites

so you’re mad that deca isn’t making this system MORE p2w? I’m just confused by your arguments

EDIT:

what happened to this?

Bro some people are unlucky- that is literally why UT forge was added. Statistically, there is going to be somebody who gets 9 cult rings and never anything else. Someone who gets 5 juggs and never anything else. Now, it is going to be 5 jugg blueprints and never anything else. 9 Cult blueprints, never anything else. It is the same fucking problem as before