This needs to stop [events spawning on same tile]

Well That to ._. well i guess this will never be removed…

But then again almost everything can be explained with it kills people.

It seems worse now than ever before, because of the fact that people hate fighting Nest (event), and Sentinel (event) is optional, so both of those events remain in the realm far far far longer than everything else does, making the chance of a Nest+2nd event or a Sentinel+2nd event a ton higher than “normal”.

“Normal” would be something like: a Cube (spawns on spot, dies 20 seconds later), 10 minutes pass. Sphinx (spawns on same spot where Cube was, dies 15 seconds later), nobody notices it was on the same spot except for maybe a few cube remnants.

Solution is: fix the Nest to be more killable, and take away Sentinel’s “special flower” optional treatment, and also make that more killable, and problem solved, these events will die in a sensible time and doublespawn goes back to the rarity it used to be because these unloved monstrosities are no longer left abandoned for æons in the realms.

Why is this thread a thing, I did this as a meme.

because people make posts about it all the time and they are all redirected here

Why tho

because having a lot of posts about this subject clutters up the forums and people keep finding it notable

Pretty nice Event mix

Why tho

Didnt a youtuber say that events spawning on you was unlikely? So anyways I was walking around glands, killing gods (as many other people do(what else do you do in glands?)). Suddenly, I lagged and a sphinx was on top of me. (Didnt die!)

This was funtime dodging

Did you get anything from that

Vit from the sentinel :stuck_out_tongue: and a heart attack when armour broke+petrified.

Lol

… ft. stuck spooky boi

an avatar in a lost sentry. the realm hasnt closed in atleast 5 hours. fair nuff xd
couldnt get a better screenie cuz i was scared of getting killed

cant tell if this is a bug or not, but it might as well be one

It’s like a giant bug
something you want to swat but too scared to do so.

Does it make the events more interesting :joy:
Less likely to be steamrolled+ dodge more bullets

A new event name, The Lost Shrine.

Has its own soundtrack, too:

Oh dear, did you get either one killed?