Thought I'd Upload and Share some Daily Tips (Not so Well-Known Ones)

Tip #1: Place C-Trap to the right of Avatar as it prepares to spawn eyeballs and begin its eyeball phase.

Two tiles to be exact. You can also place em above (North) avatar. I do both just for good measure.

numero dos: knowledge is power

now, you can join a guild that requires “shatters skills/knowledge”! Kappa

-_-

(You gotta turn on annotations in settings for this.) was new to recording and uploading at the time hehe, so i had to use youtube features…
Number 3: fastest possible way to kill the second lab boss:

These are all really useful! Thanks!

nps :slight_smile: I really wished the Lab one got enough views for it to change the way people fight the second lab boss, but 100something people who saw that didn’t make a dent :stuck_out_tongue:

Lalala…

Turn Annotations on to be able to read tips under Youtube Settings.

I noticed a lot of people, veterans included, have a hard time with these guys, especially in this area. so, here’s one of the easier solutions of the few places it can be forced into
(only the first 20something seconds of the vid is related - you can skip over the rest…)

wee, tombs… :dancer: everyone’s favorite thing to do…
i was originally gonna upload one vid to keep the “not so well-known” theme going, but after scouring other tomb vids i have, figured someone can take something from em

here’s the main one i wanted to share, although i missed recording nut (don’t forget annotations! or you’ll miss out on the tips):

oh, gotta give credit where credit’s due— Padmei for his infinite wisdom on Nut, Vermilian for his on Bes

this one was a private upload i shared with an old guildy to point out where he went wrong and what he can do to avoid similar situations in the future… i figure someone can take something outta this

Probably my favorite and most important for the community at large, imo… They’re a couple rules among the list of “tomb etiquette” the guild, Konoyaro, run their tombs by. Their tombs were most fair and safest as a result, and i think all tombs should be run like this both private and public. if only…. :pray:

note this vid doesn’t contain their whole list… just a couple where i was able to fit em

4:42, 5:46 for the Konoyaro Tomb Etiquette

SB is lower than you think!

glass sword ppe gets crown

several ice stars got me a nile! (5-6)

i don’t have this one recorded since i don’t really record anymore, but a level 15 unmaxed priest i was leveling up won me a mana in a crowded OT, so don’t count yourself out!
i really like the distribution of the new thessal…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.