Thoughts about the new orb

Post your orb drops From the mountain Temple.
Thoughts: TRASH TRASH TRASH AND OK AND OK AND OK AND GOOD AND GOOD Not worth for farming. When you farm for fallen wand you will 99.99% get the orb. Enter your drops and thoghts about the orb

I don’t have it but it distinctly reminds me of Chrom and Ike for obvious reasons.

@Shatter move to WC or something?

There’s the White Bag Thread for pics if anyone was going to post them.

Haven’t really looked at the Orb in detail - I’m farming it just to see what it does, and I quite like Mountain Temple anyway so I don’t mind an excuse to run them.

Agree it would be somewhat annoying to see the other whitebag.

I done 2 MT for ORB
I done 1 MT event for shuriken
I done 2 MT for Wand
And then i die with it a week later
Then
I done 1 MT and got the Wand back

I got all the MT whites so effortlessly
lol

Did 50 MT no whites :frowning:

My brother say that i’m gay with daichi because i got too much white from it too ezly

But daichi fluid tho

Ehh? Fluid?

As in “sexually fluid refers to the idea that sexual preferences have the capability to change over a lifetime”

Got the new orb about a week ago. it mainly shifts the focus from mass cursing and self buffing to permanent paralyze and area denial. I find myself using it when I need a paralyze or when I’m in a large group with another mystic. Not required to have but is really nice if you have one.

Without 'u’

nah man Daichi big gay

I’ve done so many MTs trying to get the whites but all I could ever get was Kageboshi :frowning:

lol

I did get wand of fallen but never the orb

Although I haven’t gotten my hands on one aside from during Testing, I find it to be a bit overpowered. The ability to nearly permanently Paralyze and Slow something with less effort than landing a Quiver, Coral Trap, or Midnight Star (and Draconic Dominance, but who even uses that?) just makes it seem too powerful.

However, since I haven’t been able to test it myself, I can’t give a full review of it with my exact thoughts. For now, I’ll stick to it that due to its huge differences compared to other Orbs and the movement-stopping effects it induces, it could just be too powerful.

It not OP at all if you actually got it

It hard too aim and use and it Aoe is quite small and high cool down

It balance out

250 here for 1 orb

I guess you got it aether way

Ba dam tss

surprised i even got it in the first place