Thoughts on new LoS [Shaitan]

…Greater pots, perhaps?
At maybe a 50/50 chance of GAtt + Vit, or GVit + Att. Not sure if the XML allows this (vaguely remember asking it and getting explained that it’s not quite possible).
Otherwise, just a 50% GAtt, 50% GVit, guaranteed Att and Vit.
Maybe some tops, too.

Well the loot is still bad excluiding the waki

Ehh… I wouldn’t be 100% sure about this, as Icedemoon has demonstrated haha: https://youtu.be/DqVfH1C3-Ks?t=53

But you do have a point. In large groups, the dungeon’s super trivial.

The new dungeon’s very difficult, and I’ve only done it once. I noticed the platform started shrinking crazy small, and the only reason I was able to complete it is because 1. I was on a character I was willing to take risks with and not panic and nexus instantly and 2. I had a Jugg which was near essential in my survival.

It’s just… very hard

I’m still in awe of the some players in this game. These days I’m mediocre at best.

But, one quick question: How many times did you die (testing included) to achieve this?

I only play casually now and I have neither the patience nor the disposable characters to learn all the phases.

I get endgame is required and all but back in the good old days you could sit back, watch and learn. Now, particularly here and with the god awful Nest, it’s just 40 billion bullets with 11 pixels to stand on and no opportunity to observe and join in. It’s the do or die from the get go and it’s this that’s sapped all the fun out of this game for me.

I haven’t died doing the reworked shaitans yet. Never went to try it on testing either. That’s not to say I’ve never had any close calls with it though!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.