Tied Army is recruiting for, what, the third time? (USMidWest2)

Is he alive again for real?

im decent and not toxic. never been in a guild because i generally play alone, but i’d love to hang out and do something with the massive amount of free keys sitting in my vault.

Absolutely, we’d love to have you! Hit me up on Discord at Rivvnik#1111

You know it baby

Sure, hit me up on Discord and we can continue this discussion – Rivvnik#1111

You’re in, hmu Rivvnik#1111

can i join? just got back into the game, started playing a little over 6 years ago. i can easily max character i’d just have to learn the new end game dungeons

May i join, i’ve had a couple 8/8s and 7/8 but i keep dying.

Sure, hit me up on discord (Rivvnik#1111) and we can get down to business!

Can I join?

Sure, hit me up over discord! Rivvnik#1111

I’d like to join, I’ve sent a friend request on Discord.
Alt account btw.

can i join the guild? im guildless rn but im pretty active

Hey hey, bois! I have a guild just because I played solo for essentially my entire time on ROTMG. But that’s because I was bad. I am no longer bad but I’m not exactly great. I just got my first 4/8 the other day and killed him, but I’m getting much much better at the game and feel I can comfortable max def now. I’ve got a few keys, but I’m on almost daily right now and am loving. What can I add? well, that’s a good question. I can help bring the sense of community to the guild because I love chatting, being social, and playing with peeps to better improve the experience you know.

hmu on discord homie Rivvnik#1111

hey there, im a newer player who has a pretty deent grasp on the game, my main character, my knight, just died and i cant stand playing solo anymore… any chance of joining?

Can I join? Discord ansonlo #1861

Can I join? I have an 8/8 Pally with crown and I am very active. I am looking forward to joining your clan and I hope we have a lot of fun :slight_smile: Discord: Fish#7522

Ill join, lemme just login my chars

yo, can i get in on it, my discord is b o p#3589