Tied Army is recruiting for, what, the third time? (USMidWest2)

Hey Id love to join. Im an active rotmg member, and while I can say I cant really add anything you already dont have except me. I can agree its not very much fun playing by yourself and a community makes it much more fun. I would love to join y’all if you would allow me. Tried to get at you on discord but it couldn’t find you. I have 3 character slots and like to play Knight and priest mainly. Thanks!

Lemme get in on that action, Hmu @ SwagLordDunkinNoobs69#3350

wow i thought tied army was dead after the youtubers left, good luck with the revival rivvnik

It would be awesome if I could join. Just getting back into the game and looking for a guild. Discord: jiweep#9524

I would like to join!

Can i join ?

getting back into it quit a year and a half ago, Id definetley be interested in joining!

Hey, just letting you know, we’re recruiting again so absolutely! Hit me up in discord or in-game, Rivvnik#1111

Ye ye boiii hmu Rivvnik#1111

discord discord discord discord

Guys I’m doing a huge prune, so hit me up! Space is spaceful!

Hiya I’m a fairly old player that just got back into the game about a month ago I can max pretty comfortably but I don’t have that much Lost halls experience or Shatters besides one or two but I would love to learn, I usually play every day and I actively use discord. I think I would bring a lot of energy and laughter once I get comfortable with everyone. I have a couple of keys I could pop if anyone wanted some fun grind time in cland. I have been looking for some friend to play rotmg with its been a little lonely playing alone haha, I am an extremely extroverted person and would love if your guild would accept me, thanks!

we’d love to have you. if you see me in game, message me – or add me on discord (Rivvnik#1111)

Hey guys,

I came back from a two year break recently, and have been finding my stride.
Before I left, I only had one 5/8 knight which died unfortunately, and I quit.
Or so I thought.
I have been honestly addicted to this game ever since I started again, and the past month has been
treating me well, multiple 6/8’s with a few 4/8’s 5/8’s thrown in there. I’ve been looking for a guild with a very active discord that mains where I live (Chicago && USMW2) and I think I’ve found the match.
Everytime I die on a 6/8 now, I try to learn, and I think I’m on a path to my first 8/8 once school gets out.

Thanks for considering yall,

Wataredoes

Hit me up over disc, Watare! We’d love to have you. Rivvnik#1111

I am interested in joining

Let me join

Hit me up on discord, Rivvnik#1111

I am est, i can be both very kind and very tocix(for comedy ofc)
Great dungeaon xp, im a walking wiki.
discord is available sometimes, and dont mind just chilling and listening to music with the guild. I also love helping people max. dont mind sharing my gear. ive help several new people start out, and some have outgrown me. (im also not a sqeaker soooo)
but yeah id love to teach people dungeons and stuff, i have xp in all but nests, which i plan on learning this month

I would love an active guild, im interested in active, not clout, and would like to join.
THX for the time

poggers on geting 1111 as your number tag lmao