Tied Army is recruiting for, what, the third time? (USMidWest2)

interesting use of clout, you’re in hmu on discord

My discord is mike#0867, I currently have 6, 8/8’s. And im looking to be super active in a guild. plz pm me on discord if i can join.

Hi! I have a somewhat old account but I haven’t played in a few years. Looking for people to play with to get back into the game.

hey i got an 8/8 in a few days of playing leg pet was wondering if i could join

I would like to join the guild, im active pretty much every day!

BI’m currently in the need of a guild if you’re still recruiting.
Something I can add? Activity. I’m on everyday, and I’m discord active. Also, I do pop keys from time to time since I’m slowly becoming p2w :frowning_face: . Although not in huge quantities. For example, if there was a shatters event, I’d only really pop like 5 or 6 keys.

Btw, my discord is spicy#1853

interesting how theres recruiting going on but very little activity :robot:

Hey! I would love to join the clan. I am going to be completely honest, I am not confident I can max def easily, but I believe that is more due to having bad internet than me being a bad player… I think. I am comfortable soloing up to UDLs at the moment and primarily play priest, but will every now and then do a knight or necro too. I play mostly on USMIDWEST2 but will also play on USWEST. I do have a mic on discord and am almost always able to respond. I usually play for several hours on Monday, Thursday, and Friday afternoons; however, I will also sometimes play on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Thank you very much for considering me, and I hope to see you online soon!

We’re talking about this nice little fella?

I’ve been guild-hopping for a while. If you’re still recruiting, I would like to join. I could contribute a few keys, and I…guess I’m a decent player?

I am quite active on Discord, and I am comfortable in the USMW2 server. My Discord Tag is “RogueGamma#9336”.

My RealmEye Page
https://www.realmeye.com/player/RogueGamma

MY MAIN ACCOUNT IS NOT LIGHT BLUE STAR :neutral_face:

Guild is currently at a full 50, applications may have to wait until space opens up.

Can i get an invite?

Lol oops, I meant guild.

Hey Ravvnik I was wondering if you are still recruiting?

Yeah, we’ve purged a bunch of inactives and have room again. Hit me up over discord! Rivvnik#1111

You know, you guys are one of the few guilds that seem to have cycles of reopening and closing, that are easily visible and easily verifiable. Kudos

I can add the guild in a multitude of way, not discluding being very active, mingling with the community, soloing and completeing lots of dungeouns with characters like the wizzy, and getting triggered by the red lines in this paragraph. I love talking, helping, and playing with players, with the experience being enhanced when they are my guildmates. I live in California, so my timezeone is PDT:( However, I will align my schedule to play with EST players, so you don’t have to worry about that. I can max defense comfortably, I’m not a cheater, I’m not toxic, and I am very active. I also used discord only a daily basis, even opening it and checking it every day as I am the moderator a decently sized minecraft guild on Hypixel, and everyone in the guild communicates over discord.

I have also sent you a discord friend invite, and will leave my personal guild(the guild im in is a personal guild i created myself and no one except me is in the guild)when I get accepted. If I dont, I will stay in my personal guild(i use it for quick health and mana potions)

Hi, I would like to join this guild mainly because I have not been in a decent guild for a while now and I am just now recently getting back into the game. I dont know how I can really “add” to the guild but I am just trying to look for a guild with good people who like to have fun.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.