Tied Army is recruiting once again! (USMidWest2)

#Tied Army
Hey guys, Rivv here to tell you that we’re recruiting once more! We currently have around 9 slots open. We’re a super friendly guild that prizes community. The way we see it, the quality of any game significantly improves when players interact within a strong community. I cannot emphasize community enough – as I said in my first recruitment post, without close-knit communities, MMO’s feel completely empty. We value chill players over skilled players, so anybody that’s chill is welcome!

###Requirements:

• Be chill.
  • We speak English and live in the U.S. – EST timezone is preferred.
  • Be capable of maxing up to 6/8 comfortably.
  • Be capable of running Tombs and Shatters comfortably.
  • No cheaters. We don’t tolerate those who break the rules of the game. We’re all here to have a good time; why push it?
  • If you’re toxic, you can click away from this page. I’ll save you the time.
  • Be active and involved in guild affairs.
  • Be active in our Discord.

###How to apply:
Simply respond to this post and let me know how you think you can add to the guild.

Yay

Really chill, can verify. Nice people to be around.

I am chill, active, and looking for an experienced guild to play with. I think that being in the guild would allow me to have a more enjoyable time playing the game, and possibly let some other guildies have more fun too.

I would love to join!

Gonna be honest here, the only thing I could really add to the guild is being a decent person (not being rude and such) and someone people can turn to if they need help (doing dungeons or recovering from a death for example).
I’m pretty chill I suppose, I really hate annoying people (that is annoying someone rather than hating people who annoy me) and try to stick to peoples good sides for as long as possible. Starting a fight or argument is something I plan to avoid.

But if everyone in the guild is chill like you suggest I don’t see that being a problem :wink:

I won’t make too much of a compelling argument, but if I could, I would love to join

I have 51 stars (without the train)coughGHZDcough, although that isn’t too much of an acomplishment
I can max relatively quickly, and play a LOT every day(Can I feel the sunshine?)
While I unfortunately do not follow EST time, I play more during the Morning and Night, and in EST time, that would be your night and day respectively. eg At my place, 10:30 AM, at yours its 9:00 PM
I do host a solid amount of keys, and am willing to shell out some Gold for the guild
I have soloed a shatts(Thanks BTEL), and have a solid amount of tomb experience(The Pyra escapes me though)
I play almost daily, although I will sometimes go on vacation. When school starts, I could be only playing for 1 hour a day (maybe 2)
Me no cheat, that teleport was from my hipsta
Definition of Toxic is hard, I don’t mind not swearing, and I won’t spam anyone
I can use discord chat(Or whatever Millennials use Nowadays), although I would prefer not to use Voice Chat.
I guess I could add a decent amount to the guild, although there are better participants out there
Rivv if u let me join, I will call you senpai
btw I chat a lot on gchat
Signed, Damoplayz(This is long winded but my College Application is longer XD)

I can add to this guild by overall being a positive, and funny dude. I play quite often, I easily max characters, and I despise hackers, but I don’t speak up about them much, since I’m a pretty chill guy.

Let’s get it! Hit me up sometime and I’ll send you that invite. :slight_smile:

We’d love to have you. Hit me up :smiley:

We’d love to have you.

Alright! I’ll see if I can find a free moment later to message you. See you then~

My guy, I’m on right now.

Sadly I am not. I am preoccupied at the moment but I shall have some spare moments later. :slight_smile:

A little bump for the best army

I would like to join, I fulfill all the requirements

Would like to join. I like to farm and chill.

i wont be cancerous :wink:

i hate cancerous guilds, so i think that this guild would be really nice for me

Hey yall, I have a 6/8 warrior, a 7/8 arch (only 2 slots tho)

Im PST, but im an early riser, so it shouldnt matter

I have enough wealth to insta-max 4/8 in the unlikely event that one of my chars dies

I have tombs and shats experience

I don’t hack :wink:

And I’m chiller than your freezer (shitty pun ik)

I use discord as well

Recently getting back into the game, Very social and easy to get along with
Can easily get 6/8’s (I’m a merchant) Can host keys
Prefer to play rushing classes
Have Plenty of Tomb and Shatters exp, And getting my toes into LH’s with scouting and quite a few kills under my belt

I would love to join! I have done quite a few tombs over my time of playing (over 5 years on different accounts) and im starting to get comfortable with shatters. So if i hopefully can get in you can find me ingame or message me on here and ill try to respond as fast as i can!

I can run tombs comfortably and need experience with shatters (I know what to do generally). I can max up to 6/8 relatively easily and i’ll be active in the guild and discord. I can also farm with other guildies. At the moment I have 2 6/8’s (knight and wizard) which I got in about 3 days.