Tied Army is recruiting once again! (USMidWest2)

Update: not in est time but I used to live there so I have a habit of playing around that time.

why you guys should rec me:
1.chill as fridge
2.extremely active on discord
3.highly skilled with shatt,tomb
https://www.realmeye.com/player/Panisboy

I would love to join your guild dood. I am active everyday and would like to take my realm game to another level while still being chill. I stream often and want a active guild to interact with.

hey, im almost always in realm or able to play (I idle on youtube or netflix if I have nothing to do), just got back into the game a week ago and looking for a new guild. I have a lot of experience with shats and tombs as I opened them for my old guild a lot. I will always be willing to open dungeons if enough people are on to do them cause I need a few tomb shats and ot whites and currently building back up some characters (I suicided a few before I quit lol). I max reasonably quick with little difficulty and I reckon im a pretty okay dude to hang with in voice comms, loves a bit of friendly banter :wink:

I am very interested in joining

What I believe I can add to the guild is an extra player that is always ready to help another out.
I am very experienced in shatters and somewhat experienced in tombs. I am usually keep to myself but if I see a conversation in guild chat I might join in, because of this I am not much of annoyance because I donā€™t spam the guild chat (which annoys me very much). Also I donā€™t hack or exploit anything in this game because this game wouldnā€™t be fun if I couldnā€™t die every few days or hours (hopefully I wonā€™t die at all). I have at this moment 1 7/8, 3 soon to be 4 6/8s, 1 5/8, 2 4/8s, 1 1/8, and a failing ppe. Due to the amount of characters I have rebuilding isnā€™t much of a problem and I will never run out of characters. I am online almost everyday and would love to make some new friends. I am a little young (14) and I donā€™t scream or rage. I occasionally open keys and live in est. If I am asked to stop doing something I do. I would love if you would take my application into consideration. (btw my name is a somewhat misspelled version of my native american last name).

Thank you,
Nagaigijig

can i join the guild?

im a very chill player and play realm almost every day i want to chill with a cool guild with some chill people

What i can add to the guild is a chill player that is really experinced in shatters and somewhat experienced in tomb

can i join or na?

Iā€™d be up for joinin in, been looking for a community-based guild for awhile that isnā€™t just a bunch of crybabys that demand people to spend money on keys.

Iā€™ve been playing the game off and on for awhile.
Nearly 5 years awhile-

but i am completely willing to help out guildies for literally anything - potting up a character to just rushing a tomb or doing a shatts, Iā€™m on my computer nearly 24/7 since iā€™m currently jobless, but that may change soon, but even if it does iā€™m going to be fairly active, and you can nearly always catch me on discord if you want someone to talk to or hop on for some help.

See ya out in the realm, I suppose.

https://www.realmeye.com/player/Chrisq

Everyone wants to join in the hopes theyā€™ll be in a Talwar video cough cough

Its been said once and itā€™ll probably be said again, if thatā€™s all you want from this guild you probably wonā€™t get in.

Doing it just for that isnā€™t even worth it imo

Being in a video is hardly an achivement

I tried doing that once. 0/10 died in the video.

Would be great if I can join. I fill all requirements, msg me back if interested.

I would love to join a powerful guild in my homeserver!

oof

Hello
The name is Kastello. I am a cool and relaxed player who lives int EST Timezone(North Carolina). When I am not doing online classes or work I play rotmg most of my free time(Got alot of it). In the tomb I would say I am able to do it a small group of people about 4-6 people but any less I am not that great. In Shatts I can do everything but lava walk. I host a good number of stuff ie. Labs, OTā€™s, Tombs, Nestā€™s , and some lost halls however if you were to accept me into the guild I would be able to host mid-big hosting about every other weekend.

I would really like to join!

I speak English but I live in the Pacific Time Zone so Iā€™m about 2 hours behind EST I believe. I can max pretty easily up to 6/8, currently I have a 6/8 necro, 2/8 knight and Iā€™m working on a wizard as my 8/8 wiz died just a few minutes ago :P. I can run tombs and shatts, just canā€™t really do them that well with very few ppl. Never cheated, not toxic. Pretty active, although I usually would only be able to play during the weekends and on Friday.Very involved with my guild, and will be active in discord.

I sometimes host dungeons and give items away, I generally view myself as a very nice RotMG player and will not get upset at anything.

I donā€™t fit these requirements. :anguished:

Would love to join, donā€™t speak in discord though, I can still be there to listen in during tombs, shatters, etc.
I can max to 6/8 comfortably and would enjoy a non-toxic enviroment

Hey, I can fit all of these requirements. My old guild is pretty much dead, and i play in usmidwest2. I can get 6/8 pretty easily, and i have around 500 hours in the game. Only part I am uncertain about is shatters, my old guild was pretty bad at doing them (most of them activated enemies, died, etcā€¦) and ive only done about 10 or 12 public shatters, but I am willing to learn if needed.Also, i am in use time zone as well!

If I didnā€™t specify enough for you, please reply. My ign is Scoobydab.Wonā€™t be on tommorrow until about 4pm estā€¦ so probably wont see your reply till thenā€¦

i am very active able to max 6/8 easily run lots of tombs and shatters in use time zone have 1 7/8 and 1 4/8 currently(archer and wizard) would like to join your guild send message on realmeye if intrested in adding me thx