Tied Army is recruiting once again! (USMidWest2)

Hey Riv! :slight_smile: I think I am pretty chilled, can easily max 6/8, etc. etc. and I would love to join the guild. I dont have money to contribute with keys but I always donate to those who open :slight_smile: (maybe you can remember me since I was in the guild a couple of months ago jajaja). Anyway I would really like to join the guild!

Find me in-game. Welcome back.

Hello, I am getting back into the game. I wouldn’t say I am the best at Tombs or Shatters but I am willing to learn and get better.
I almost have a 6/8 char and am building up my others but overall I’m just looking to have a good time with a chill group of dudes.
I have a couple of tomb keys in my vault too I would love to open if I hit it off with you guys.
I hope to hear back from you guys if you still have some open spots in guild!

I would like to join as I am a mature, experienced player that has been playing for over 4 years actively. I can comfortably do tombs, shatts, and basically any other dungeon. Would love to join.

Hey I would love to join!

Hi, Im a chill player but active. Current guild is dead and I have plenty of tomb and shatts experience. Would love to join. I can add to the guild by helping others rebuilding if they need two

I would love to join this guild! It sounds like a very nice environment to be in.

I’m normally chill, however I might retaliate to someone being unchill. I speak English, and although not from EST timezone, I’m sure something can be worked out. I can max 6/8 easily with potions, but prefer to play (and die). I can run clean Shatters without a problem, the same goes for tombs. I don’t cheat. Not toxic. Active. And willing to be active in your Discord.

Sorry, was just going through and replying to each of the reqs in the main post. Would be glad if I was invited to the guild :slight_smile:

I have 100 hours into RotMG and i was wondering how i join hahaha

I’m kinda experienced but idk how to max etc…
I’m very active and play almost 3 hours a day,
and im a chill and cooled down player.
My current guild is dead/dont type in chat so it would be good to have some friends to back me up.
thanks have a great day
aaaaand i just realised i aint finna join this guild (109 comments)

Hey Rivv!

I’d be happy to join the guild!

First of all, (let me be honest) I think it would be CRAZY to be in a guild with youtubers that do videos on one of my favourite games, and hopefully i could end up in one of them :stuck_out_tongue: )

And secondly, unfortunately I am a free-to-play gamer so I cannot assist in purchasing keys for the guild, however I always try my best to donate to the opener just to be nice even if i get a 0. I can comfortably get to 6/8 as i have a few mules that I have saved up over the years to help me remax, If i were to be part of the guild i could be a decent player that knows (mostly) of what he’s doing in tombs, shatters and etc however i am very new to the Nest and Lost Halls as i feel like those are a bit out of my skill level.

I have discord and I go on realm pretty much every day so I would very happily be a part of your guild if i am allowed in.

Thank you so much!!!

edit: I am rarely toxic and I live in Canada (your brother up north :smiley: ) and go by PST which is just a few hours different, but i am on realm most of the time so it shouldnt make a big difference :slight_smile: .

I have several tomb keys and 6-8/8s Just pm me at @Teamster, I’ll hang out in the discord often, atm I want to leave my toxic guild. Message me at Juni Knytt#7608

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that we’ve opened up more slots!

Do you think that i am capable of joining?

https://www.realmeye.com/player/NSWONE

Rivv can i talk to you in discord

Hey, I’m a guy that plays for fun mostly, im semi slow on maxing and i don’t have too much experience in tomb or shatts though some, i’ve never cheated or scammed, i will definitively be active on discord, my biggest issue would be that im in the CET timezone, being in Europe…
I understand if this is not good enough or would be hard for you guys, and i’m ready to accept a no.
However i would like an active guild and someone to hang with while playing. :slight_smile:

My in game name is TSPage, I have a 550 subscriber channel and my friend discipile joined and said really good things. I have been looking for a guild that is active for a while. I like to use discord and will be on for at least 2 hours most days. I usually have around 5k live fame at any one time and can make 6/8’s comfortably. (P.S. you say you want donates? I got u.)

Id really like to join Tied army.
looking at the introduction for the guild it really attacts me.
i would like to be part of a guild that has a connected connected community.
i have a couple of spare dungeons and im only glad to help out in any way i can.
i do have Discord and im a very comfortable speaker

I’m interested in joining Tied Army. My IGN in coolyosi. I’ve had multiple 8/8s and have Tomb and Shatters experience. I live in Canada in the EST timezone. I have discord and a microphone, and am not toxic. I also have keys that I’ve been waiting to pop but don’t have any active guilds to pop for.

As a ROTMG player guilds are one of the most important aspects of the game, I feel I can add a very comfortable and respectful presence in the realm guild chat while also talking in discord. I am a avid person of talking while playing Realm, A lot of the time spent playing realm is talking on discord or playing with others. Not only guilds are important but they are very calming, knowing you have a guild full of people that you will get to know much more than any public server. I feel that I can make a good addition to the guild because of my experiences with tombs and shatters, my humbleness and friendliness, and my ability to be active on discord.

Thank you

https://realmeye.com/player/mackzilden

I’m a chill person who is very active and will supply keys at times

I want to join, I am a chill person who is active everyday