Tied Army is recruiting! (USMidWest2)

#Tied Army
Hello there! I’m Rivv, and I’d like to tell you kind folks about Tied Army. We’re a very friendly guild that holds the core idea of guildship above all else. We’re looking to recruit any and all players that prioritize community over competition. The way I see it, the quality of any game significantly improves when players interact within a strong community. Without close-knit communities, games (especially MMO’s) feel empty.

We’re a dedicated group of players who enjoy playing and chatting with each other on a daily basis. We may not be the best, and we may not have the most fame, but we have each other. We’re a mid-level guild, and we graciously accept any player who is willing to be involved in guild events and guild affairs. USMidWest2 is our home.

###Requirements:

• Be a chill homie
  • No base fame requirement.
  • No maxed stats requirement per se; simply be capable of maxing up to 3/8 without much difficulty.
  • No cheaters. We don’t tolerate those who break the rules of the game. We’re all here to have a good time; why push it?
  • EST timezone preferred, but timezones aren’t a huge concern.
  • Be an active player.
  • Be competent.

###How to apply:
Best way to apply would be to either post in this thread, or send me a private message on RealmEye (Rivvnik).

gl on the guild

I would love to join

We’d love to have you! I’ll be on from around 3 PM EST to 5 or 6; send me a PM in-game and I’ll invite you!

I would totally join but I sort of made my own guild

I would love to join IGN:Givememony

We’d love to have you guys!

bump cause i’m lonely

Hey, Rivvnik. I’ve been looking for an active guild. I just got to red star, and I am now planning on maxing the current ninja to 3/8. (I seem to have a curse that only allows me to max def, dex, and atk) I would be ppleased to participate in all events, I have discord, and play 5 days a week with few exceptions.

I’d love to join, but I cant even max one stat let alone 3. Ah well. Hope you get some good new members then!

We’d still love to have you two :smiley:

Let’s set up times for invitation :slight_smile: I’ll PM you two on realmeye :smiley:

I’d like to join. I have the pots to make a 3/8 and would like an active guild :slight_smile:

We’d love to have you!

I would love to join.
1 6/8
1 4/8
7 other characters that are on their way!

rip 6/8 4/8 :frowning:

make that 9 characters on their way ;^)

Bump again because I’m still lonely

donald bump

this bump is hosted by tied army