Tier 0 Items

Due to the popular demand of (absolutely no one) I decided to make this armor idea, if it’s too op please let me know and I will immediately nerf it.

Tattered leather armor

Armor made from worn leather.

Stats:

• Tier: 0
  • Stat Bonus: +2 DEF
  • Feed Power: 5

Drops From:

Rusted Mail

Armor made from rusted iron.

Stats:

• Stat Bonus: +3 DEF
  • Feed Power: 3

Drops From:

Robe of the novice

A cloth robe used by many aspiring magicians.

Stats:

• Stat Bonus: +1 DEF
  • Feed Power: 4

Drops From:

NOW WITH FROOTLOOPS (Sorta)

Ring of Minor Health

A silver ring topped with a small topaz gem. It buzzes with a faint magical hum.

Stats:

• Stat Bonus: +20 HP

Drops From:

Ring of Minor Magic

A silver ring topped with a small amethyst gem. It buzzes with a faint magical hum.

Stats:

• Stat Bonus: +20 MP

Drops From:

Ring of Minor Attack

A silver ring topped with a small spinel gem. It buzzes with a faint magical hum.

Stats:

• Stat Bonus: +1 ATT

Drops From:

Ring of Minor Defense (Reskinned!)

A silver ring topped with a small onyx gem. It buzzes with a faint magical hum.

Stats:

• Stat Bonus: +1 DEF

Drops From:

Ring of Minor Dexterity

A silver ring topped with a small citrine gem. It buzzes with a faint magical hum.

Stats:

• Stat Bonus: +1 DEX

Drops From:

Ring of Minor Speed

A silver ring topped with a small emerald gem. It buzzes with a faint magical hum.

Stats:

• Stat Bonus: +1 SPD

Drops From:

Ring of Minor Vitality

A silver ring topped with a small ruby gem. It buzzes with a faint magical hum.

Stats:

• Stat Bonus: +1 VIT

Drops From:

Ring of Minor Wisdom

A silver ring topped with a small sapphire gem. It buzzes with a faint magical hum.

Stats:

• Stat Bonus: +1 WIS

Drops From:

Fresh Eggs!

An “Egg”

Is actually a stone painted white. You can take this to the tinkerer to get an actual egg!

• SoulBound

Drops From:

Oh yeah I forgot about the tinkerer

Pretty much you’ll have to take the useless egg to the tinkerer in exchange for a soulbound common pet egg of your choice (you can only do this once), not only showing you how eggs work, but also that the tinkerer actually exists unlike a certain something that doesn’t bother.
(COUGH COUGH TUTORIAL COOOOUGH).

Edit 3/9/19: Added Minor Rings

Edit 3/11/19: Fixed Minor Vit Ring

Edit 3/12/19: added EGGS, Fixed Leather Armor, Added tinkerer section

Edit 3/13/19: Resprited t0 rings and changed descriptions

Lemme know what you guys think :wink:

ʷʰᵉⁿ ᵃ ʲᵒᵏᵉ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ᵍᵉᵗˢ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ˡᶦᵏᵉˢ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢᵉʳᶦᵒᵘˢ ᵒⁿᵉˢ.

IMPORTANT: Best of the Best nominations [finished]

Sure, why not, but seems a bit unnecessary since T1s are all over the beach. But knowing you like T0s, and we have everything but armor as T0s, I would be in support of this idea.

Jokes aside, it did bother me just a bit that there were t0 weapons, abilities and a ring, but no armors, seems like a very odd oversight in my opinion.

I agree. Plus, I personally think that every fresh character should get a T0 Weapon, T0 Ability, T0 Armor, and the T0 Ring which would be always defense. It makes more sense that way, plus it would also make it a bit easier to not die on a Level 1, which I suppose doesn’t matter all that much but to a new player it definitely could.

Actually, that just gave me an idea for T0 rings… :slight_smile:
Edit: Its done, and I made it where the new minor rings drop from the kitchen guard and butchers so that you can potentially learn what the ring types do and all that jazz. I might go on more and add more stuff in, but I’ll leave it. for now.

Ring of minor VIT may be a little bit OP

You’re Right, I’ll go fix it

Really minus 1 vit, no one will wear that

(that’s the joke xd)
Anyway, Im gonna go revert it back before I forget.
I also might add more relevant stuff to the post so ye.

As the edit says above, added that so new players can learn how to hatch pets and use them.
I’ve probably exhausted all of the stuff I can put in this THING, but if I missed something I’ll add it in later.

I think maybe, yes. Good idea and i didn’t even shit my pants! wonderful. have a komi-san SPARKE

(edit) thanks for the reddit gold, kind stranger!

Thank you kind sir!

The egg you made would be overpowered if the first ability was someting like heal and if they repeat the tutorial no one will ever go hunting for any other pets meaning that noobs will have good pets and pros will farm the tutorial till they combine enough to get a divine or a good heal/magic heal/Electric pet!

i think u should nerf t0 leather,it got the same def as the t0 heavy,maybe nerfing it to +2 def?

That’s true, I’ll have to make an arbitrary change to the egg now :frowning:

@LudwiGa It will be done.

You should make it and the egg you get Soulbound so that people can make new accounts and doing the same thing I stated earlier

Oh shoot, I completely forgot about that, thanks!

I don’t really like the new minor rings, but the rest I do like.
I sincerely think t0 armors and an introduction to eggs would be a good addition to the game.

What is it you don’t like about them?

ooh okay, I’ll get to respriting them sometime tomorrow then.

tru

They’re completely different in scheme from any of the other tiered rings in the game.
I also like the current in-game t0 def ring.

The crystal is supposed to be the active part of the ring, so it wouldn’t make sense for the t1 rings to have less crystal and be stronger.

For new players, defense is also the most valuable stat for a ring, and having that clear from the very start is a good thing imo.