Tiered Rings Rebalance

waddup its ya boi
ok ok lets lay out facts
UBHP is only good UB ring, unless u are @PRCSakura
everything else gets 100% outclassed, bar maybe UBSpeed
UBVit-> Revenant Ring, Sac 1 vit for 50 hp and 3 att, i will take that trade
UBWis-> Geb’s Ring wipes the floor with this
UBDef->Kinda useless as its less survivability than UBHP (im sorry prc)
UBAtt/UBDex-> Both solid dps rings, both beaten by crown, although a lot rarer, and crown gives hp too
UBMP-> I would only ever use on assassin, and sourcestone better.

Like @hatedfury states, they are not endgame rings
yet they drop from endgame dungeons
might as well make em stronger, and they shouldnt be jack shit just b/c they are tiered/tradable. Wis rings would only ever be used on sorc/priest (Maybe), so if ubwis gave 20 wis i might use, but more likely still go for omni/bloodshed ring etc
I think 16-18 is better tho, b/c 20 is a bit high
but yeah 10 is kinda low

outclassed by ring of pure wishes I think

Even gemstone is better

forgot pure wishes, ur absolutely right, and yeah ik gemstone better but sourcestone is hot mk

hi my name is PRCSakura, and no its not because of naruto.

But seriously I really adhere to sakura’s mentality about unbound rings. Each have a distinct purpose, and you can easily have 2 or 3 as swapouts because of their tradability.

Not to mention they are often sold as FP, making them quite cheap (as little as 1 Def equivalent).

I disagree about 16-18. Those numbers do feel kinda lacking still. Think of UB rings as being a condensed version of any UT ring to just 1 stat.
You take every stat and add it together to get the amount (or divide by 10 if HP/MP and then add it).
20 would not only be 200 divided by 10, thus being in line with the new HP/MP ring but it would also offer a much more useful boost, as I said previously.
Also, knowing that UT rings usually stay around 20-25 (already above UB), that would just make UB rings even worse in comparison (reducing from 20 to 16-18).
Effectiveness would also be reduced, making them less appealing overall.
Even with this buff to the rings I’m positive a good portion of people still wouldn’t use them as much as one would expect. They would be a lot more used than now that’s for sure but not as much as a UBHP or UTs.
I personally would use UBWIS/ATT/DEX/VIT/DEF/SPD in more occasions (with +20) but probably not as a main ring, unless I was just chilling in the realm killing some gods or doing non-endgame dungeons. In endgame they would probably just serve as a swapout for certain occasions so I don’t see a reason to make them weaker than that.

325 FP for 1 Def, not bad. Its like an inc, but cheaper.

This is why I used all of my pots to buy bunch of them instead of UBHP/Decas.

wha- why? we dont usually buy ubhp/decas for FP.

No not that. I could have used those pots to buy UBHP/Deca. Meaning, people would advice me: “Why you spent pots on those trash rings? Go buy UBHP/Deca instead.”

One could never enough non-HP UB rings!

I do have to question the ubwis. Why have those when Geb Ring is only slightly more expensive and much better?

Woah really? Well-

WHAT IS THAT?! WHY?

The only explanation i see is you need to feed low level pets.

No I don’t. I bought them so they don’t get fed. I use them.

PRCSakura, Protector of unbound rings

but why that much ub rings tho? do you die that much?

Well whenever I see ppl selling them for cheap price, I know others will buy it as FP. So I take that advantage.

why though?

are you buying them solely because you don’t want them to be fed?

Yep.

ok then

you do you, i guess

I just consider UB rings as “poor man’s” rings. It’s already been covered multiple times, but scarcity plays a role in what rings I choose. I still have yet to get many of the end-game rings from places like Shatters, LH, or Void (I did find the banner in O3 once), so I’m usually either wearing stuff I find in the lower tiered dungeons (like the tomb), st rings with their respective sets, or I buy/find a UB ring!

You won’t catch me with a UB Def, Wis, and probably not Att, but I’ll happily carry around a UB Dex, Spd, HP, and MP, and possibly even a Vit, if I find one naturally. It’s just a matter of circumstance. I do the same with my other equipment as well.