Tinker+

Make
Dungeon mark stackable to 50
Add new quest for trading mark for UT
There a 3 quest tier

Godland dungeon 3 quest per day
(rotation for every dungeon )(so no RGN)

Event/epic dungeon 1 quest per day

Special dungeon 1 Quest per day
( Cland, encore) need new mark

For dungeon that have multiple UT
will be UT rotation Everytime for new quest

Mark cost for UT

Common white
15 - 25

Rare white
30 - 40

Very very rare white
45 - 50

This is cheap idea in 30 min

RGN for unlucky player poll

Too op

If marks were made stackable, it would remove any challenge from the quests. You would just hoard them and use the free you need to every day, and pretty much never miss a box. That is not the point! The point Imo is to reward dedicated players who are able to go find these dungeons and complete them in a short amount of time. You can try to save them (and I definitely do for the particularly difficult ones like Daichi) but in the end it will take up far too much vault space so you are left needing to farm the dungeons as intended.

I do not believe any “trading marks for UTs” should or will happen. I assume this is a follow-up to your thread earlier today about compensating for RNG? Just keep playing. Everything will come in time and it will feel much better when you see that white bag drop than if you just hoard a pile of tokens to trade in.

Just enjoy the game.

We really don’t need a tinkerer rework I think it’s fine as it is, it has its problems but everything does, the one thing i agree with is stackable marks at least the ability to stack to 3

How to make daily quests favor key openers and people in big guilds even more.

but do you agree with this idea?

They’re not supposed to be stored, they’re supposed to be collected daily. Called daily quest for a reason…

This is already a feature.

There’s already one every day…

That’s kind of anti-climatic to your anti-rng idea because this would add more randomized selections, plus these dungeons are rare, specifically cland, making it unfair for some players.

i’ll assume you mean you get a bonus chance at that dungeon’s whites specifically. you already get a chance at all the whites in that pool of possible quests.

No. No. If you could just trade in 50 sprite marks for a jugg or ogmur, it’d kill the game. please no mark for ut ideas.

There no mark for
Lord of lost land

This would remove all reason for doing a certain dungeon each day. There’s method in the madness.

Uhh… are you serious…? I don’t think it’s in your best interest for people to do 50 voids for a jugg.
Horrible idea.

Is jugg drop from dungeon boss?

< /facepalm >

Did you ever mention that it had to be a drop from a dungeon boss?

I didn’t…

I think it’s kind of obvious that the white has to drop from a dungeon that has a mark, that’s how whites in quest chests work already.

where did they ever say you could buy a jugg or ogmur? This system, if it were implemented, would be similar to the system we already have, where you can trade in marks for a white that corosponds with the dungeon marks you turn in.

If there was a system that gave you whites you’d have to make the mark amounts much higher, 100 for a guaranteed white from a godlands dungeon, and 75 for a guaranteed white from a end game dungeon, of course the marks would have to come from a dungeon corresponding to the rarity of the item (75 shatters marks for an end game dungeon white, not 75 sprite marks for an end game dungeon white).

I think there should still be a random rotation, so you can’t just turn in sprite marks constantly in order to get sewers whites.

To be honest I just want old tinkerer back I don’t even use quest chests because I only have like 10 chests. I’d much rather run around and look for garbage items to get loot drop potions to use for the event chests that Deca releases, as I ran out of loot drop potions during MOTMG so I have had to use 20 minute clovers which are inefficient. All I’m saying is Deca please bring back old tinkerer I know a lot of new players don’t have a lot of vaults so people don’t use them.

It’s not kind of obvious, no. It’s not even remotely close. He should’ve mentioned it, not everyone can have the exact same thought as him. Hence why we have the forums, we haven’t advanced to the cyborg level of technology yet where all of our brains are interwoven.

mmmmm tbh I like the idea of getting whites, but it’s gonna be too easy for some people to collect em by grinding dungeons :slight_smile:

Okay even assuming you can’t trade it in for event whites, trading in a bunch of easily farmed marks for a crown or braver or whatever you need from tinkerer is really dumb and overpowered. I can easily farm any 50 marks and get a white quickly.