No, you can’t close it yet. I’m still handing out the prizes 3:<

A very short giveaway for 3 tops.
Your choices consist ooooof…

• image Staff of the Cosmic Whole
  • image Robe of the Grand Sorcerer
  • image Hydra Skin Armor

0 voters

Note: There are two Cosmic Wholes!
Additionally, there’ll be two one Wine Cellar Incantations raffled amongst the non-winners!
There is also a Bloodsucker Skull which was added, so please see the reply below if you wish to enter for that as well!

Alrighty, the results are in! Our winners are…
Cosmic - @Merricmojo
Cosmic - @Alysian
GSorc - @DosVapes
Hydra - @Demonseye
Hydra - @Fluffegan
Bloodsucker - @Dracochoas

Please try to get your items around March 23, 2019 5:00 PM (UTC), March 23, 2019 6:00 PM (Europe: Brussels), March 23, 2019 1:00 PM (America: New York), March 23, 2019 10:00 AM (America: Los Angeles), if possible!

I want the inc!

Then you can already have it! EUW, at your service.

Please enter this poll if you’d also like a shot at a Bloodsucker Skull:

• image Bloodsucker Skull
  • image Bloodsucker SkulI

0 voters

I want the Hydra and sorc

normally i would join, but i don’t need them. good luck to others!

I won a giveaway UwU

UwU i won

I haven’t been online for sum time when will you be on seelpit?

Say, around March 24, 2019 4:30 PM (UTC), March 24, 2019 5:30 PM (Europe: Brussels), March 24, 2019 12:30 PM (America: New York), March 24, 2019 9:30 AM (America: Los Angeles)?
I’ll wait around EUW keys ^u^

@Merricmojo, @Alysian, @DosVapes, @Fluffegan, @Dracochoas: None of you have yet contacted me for your prize! Add me on Discord, we can try to work something out there .w. Seelpit#1599.

you can give my prize to whoever you like :smiley:

Fluf I swear to frick why did you enter in the first place then I don’t understand Gotchu!

You can give me prize to whoever you want :smiley:
No for reals actually i dont want it
too lazy to get on
AND OWO OWO OWO I GOT REG YEEEt

@Dracochoas, @Alysian - You’re the only ones who haven’t redeemed their prize yet.
Could you respond to this post with your timezone, so we can try to find a suitable time?

Hey, assuming the time I post this is 10:15, I will be available from 4-10 tonight any time to hop on realm so just reply whenever you’re available, thanks a lot!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.