Tips For Successful Mystic PPE?

Trying do a 4/8 mystic ppe tommorow, any tips?

Threads Not Closing?

PPEs take patience; one small mistake and hours go out the window.

I mean I get how to do a ppe, just not how to use a mystic XD thanks tho

Just play it like you normally do, except less risky dungeons.

Specifically for Mystic:
Starting out: UDL, GLand farming
Midgame: Labs, Cems, maybe a couple WCs?
End: Epic dungeons, Shatts, etc.

You could honestly replace “PPEs” with anything and your statement would still have as much meaning.

crap my template for making “good posts” has been discovered

Making good posts takes patience; one small mistake and hours go out the window.

But you could fix that mistake within 5 secs usually.

Go into a cem with other people, and when first boss spawns, stasis the skeletons, then beg for fri itenz or else you won’t stop. Then when someone tries to give you free items just say “sry ima ppe” like a generic red star.

:frowning:

But that’s what koolkid does, so no.

Kool kid is kool…isn’t he?

He’s about as kool as @Trofimowen 's jokes.

Which imo are pretty gud

Lil red skin is a must!

Keep a t1 Orb, easy to spam while still inflicting Curse.

Get a higher-tier Orb, will be useful to permaCurse everything and to stasis trash mobs for longer, allowing you more time to hit the boss safely. Practice so you can reliably Curse mobs without putting them in Stasis.

Aside from that, it’s basically the same as any PPE: farm UDLs/godlands for decent gear, max Dex, get better gear from Labs/Cemes, etc…

Just do sprites until you max dex. Plus the chance of def. That’s a really easy way to max dex and half you defense need.

Thanks for repeating what I just said, I guess.

You want to get at least a better Staff before Sprites, because chain-farming any dungeon on a t0 is absolutely miserable. And once you’re max Dex you’re going to want to max other stats and get better gear, hence my other suggestions.

Yeah sorry, I didn’t exactly read the other comments. And I also agree with the staff part of your reply. I usually just follow other people in godlands until a pink bag with a T6 staff pops up. Their not too bad at killing gods.

Just stasis everything that moves and u win