Toaster Pet Skin?

Hello all!

I just did a, The Machine, dungeon earlier and ended up getting a Toaster Pet Skin. I looked on the pet skins page on the wiki all over and couldn’t find it, and then also looked at the drops from this dungeon on the wiki as well and didn’t see it there either. Is this skin just really new or rare enough that it hasn’t been added to wiki yet? Can’t really find any posts or information about it. Any help would be appreciated. Let me know if you have one too!

Thanks,
Woopie

Its a new drop. It was added last week in the Heroic Easter update.

I updated the wiki in these locations (if someone wants to proofread for me, you might want to :wink: )

Also can we talk about my rusty html

3rd Line:

width = 598 height = 63

You are lucky! Use that skin. It’s awesome👍

For future reference - the wiki is pretty much entirely handled by the community, so it takes a while for updates to come through.
Especially considering there’s not a whole lot of peeps that upload in-game sprites with outline and shadow…

How do you do that anyway?

cuz I never found out how :sob:

Wiki Improvements

Thanks for the info!

When they say, “rare chance”, do you know if there is a specific drop rate associated it with that?

Haha thanks man! I’m excited :slight_smile:

Specific drop rates are essentially nonexistent. It’s a pretty hotly discussed topic on whether Deca should release some or not, as while it would indeed help visualize the rarity of an item, it’d also remove that very aspect - you don’t know if you’ll get that item.

Still, I think you could estimate it. I’m personally guessing around the rarity of a Crystal Steed Pet Skin - rarer than a Crystal Sword, but more common than an event white or high-level-dungeon white.

Yep, my HTML knowledge absolutely sucks or is at 0, I simply try to interpret what coding does what on existing wiki pages and then utilise that existing knowledge to update stuff when needed.

I mostly added all the ST Ninja drops for the Secluded Thicket page and edited the navigation tree for the set itself. Yet for some reason, I haven’t been able to properly add the katana, star and armor to the drop tables of their individual bosses, which triggers me because I could do the ring for the tribesman so why not-… HHHHHH

Anyways, before I stray too off-topic, congrats on the new pet skin! Finally a pet skin attributed to Toastrz, well deserved on both parts

lmao i literally took the gif from reddit, corrupted it into .jpeg and then erased the black background in ms paint
(Thanks for the guide btw, I spent far too long figuring out how to get sprites from the game’s xml)

I. NEED. THAT. SKIN. NOW. GIVE. IT. TO. ME
Pls deca

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.