Tokyo ghoul-Unravel(Shaxasno's Rotmg cover)

I remember i sang this song quite a time ago…l but in spanish lol :smiley: i can’t wait to hear it good luck.

Oh meh gawd! Jango singing!? Yass

Should I add you to my singers list? > ~>

Anyways, I say yes to this!

Looks at list…

Uhhhhh…

Who are the singer’s again?

Just you and I…> .>

For now,

Alright. I’m going to start on the weekend… ._.

Thank you very much…

-edit-

Looks like we have 1 no. What does this one ‘no’ mean Shax?

@Shaxasno I did it. I made it through a minor amount of the rotmg lyric version and skipped a bit and ended it at shatter whites.

The song was too long, my day is over, I cannot do the full song, so gg…

Song released tomorrow. (y)

Trumpets play I suppose…

just so we’re clear, “tomorrow” in shax time is another week or two?
because so far the entire project has been done in shax time and I’m just making sure.

Hi spook.

The remix is done in Berzerk Healer Time.

I, the previously stated class, go at a speed that makes the project look fast. ( lol… )

That would be within a week, but I’m finishing tomorrow. ( Realm PST )

Singing with sharp hardcore clarity hurts. I felt it hurt my throat. I don’t want to sing anymore, that was painful and harder than shouting lyrics in a darker tone… :smiley:

Hm, if you’re able to would you be able to upload just the voice only to you tube? The song wasn’t that long! Jango, you must go on! Don’t stop here, just go on!

@Shaxasno Sorry Heir Miss Shax. I’m making the song with what I have. It’s progressing… Plz wait…

@Shaxasno I’ll just make a mini part right now for show to the heir… -_- Plz wait.

What I really would want is a mini part of the voice alone! I’m needing some sort of audio to practice using with adope animations, thing is I want my hard work to actually be Rotmg related as well. > ~>

https://soundcloud.com/phorsion/tokyo-ghoul-unravel-berserk-realm-player-edition-edit-3-export-1

lol if you felt something when the background acoustic guitar stopped. xD

also lol if you just felt something when you reached the ending of this…

Still WIP…

Shax! Please speak to me. :smile:

Animations? You would like a video with this? I had that in mind.

J-Jango…
The music is kind of overpowering the voice. Also, it feels as if you were muffling into the mic, voice not very clear. Lower that music volume down! And also, the music you’re playing along with your voice doesn’t really match…

Of course, it’s still WIP. Just wanted to let you get an early access?
Ok, I’ll match it toward the TG version more…

Ok, super softcore for Shaxasno it is. xD

lol > ~< Try and match the actual tempo of the song when singing it, there was this one part when suddenly the music stopped playing in all and I was like, “…What tis happening here?” Hardcore is good, just that you needa be singing hard > __>

Ahhh. It will take something close to shax time to finish. Did more changing, but never done.
Here it is now in a kind of Shaxasno Softcore for now. .__ .
Must rest soon…

https://soundcloud.com/phorsion/tokyo-ghoul-unravel-berserk-realm-player-edition-edit-7-export-1

Does this classify as softcore earrape?

Bump