Tokyo ghoul-Unravel(Shaxasno's Rotmg cover)

O the video of Boris eating sunflowers lol, he’s a slavic youtuber and I think the high rates of like is his devoted fan base and he’s not that we’ll known to be given dislikes[quote=“Scorchmist, post:98, topic:6122”]
wtf is that video, someone eating sunflower seeds for 2 hours. and it has like 90%+ likes?
[/quote]

lol ok, thats what i thought, i was thinking, man there are all kinds of videos on ytube :thinking:

kinda want to look at his other videos :laughing:

someone who posted him eating sunflower seeds for 2 hours has to be an interesting (or very boring) person.

Yeah if you like slavic stuff you will like it, as a fellow slav I can say he the best slavic youtuber there is as represents the culture very well.
Edit-
Maybe shaxaos can sing a song in czech. In my opinion it’s the easiest of the slavic langauge to learn.

lol, im just watching random vids, for the first minute i didnt think he was speaking in english but i guess he is.

It always is interesting learning new cultures. I actually wanted to travel europe this summer but didnt get to :confused:

If you ever do get a chance I would recommend going to cities that aren’t the capital. I mean it’s alright to see but the real culture is elsewhere. Like in my country, the capital prauge has became a city of tourist and crowds. When I was a kid it was very different. Like the castles are beautiful but If I was on vacation I wouldn’t spend much time (thou playing the part of toruist can be fun sometimes) there. The same goes for a lot capitals in europe.
But just getting to go anywhere outside your own country is amazing so even if all you can see is the capital, enjoy it and try something new.

yes

Did you check any of the videos… under that definition?

Exactly what i was thinking, my mom is the effil tower kind of typical tourist. I personally would just wander around and going to random places, like just basic things like going into a cafe. I hate the sightseeing tourist aspects

[quote=“CandyShi, post:106, topic:6122”]
under that definition?
[/quote]um i saw the one taunt lincked

On a scale of 1-10, how much cancer did you get

umm not much it was actually pretty calming, it made me think about his great subs who give him likes for that.

So maybe like a 2?

how about shax’s

um 4 maybe. the lyrics were quite bad

Ooouuuu you liked it? I plan on making more of these in the future-what else to do than make Asmr voice recordings when you have no Net/Electric[quote=“Scorchmist, post:94, topic:6122”]
You had this sound of loneless
[/quote]

Maybe I am lonely ;[ i miss rotmg

At the end of it I thought about all the no lyfe rotmg boiz who played rotmg 24/7 with no gf lool

The thing is this wasn’t really me singing- just me singing in a whispering way > ~>. I’m glad you liked my whispering singing voice though! I’ve more songs like this- rotmg covers but I’ve not song this yet

What did you think about my Asmr? ;0

hm…

What teh fuck

I’m looking through the thread and I can’t find the lyrics to the Rotmg version of this song…

I didn’t post it in here?? o _o

Edit: Nvm found them!

pls no i never wanted to look at this thread again

Too bad for you, I already started working on this again. Need to figure out how to add emotion in my voice. Have one possible recording done atm

Too bad for you, I already started working on this again. Need to figure out how to add emotion in my voice. Have one possible recording done atm.

no need to tell me twice
:cry: