Tomb Map Generation [Turrets Near Switches]

Occasionally, turrets will spawn within 1-2 tiles of the switch. The first time this happened, it was a fairly harmless paralyze turret. The 2nd time however, it was a rapid-fire armor break turret.
1st time

2nd time

Yeah, probably been around forever but I only noticed it for the tomb chest event (where you had to disable traps through the switches). Luckily I was knight, but in the smaller tombs, I remember some guildies calling to me lol…“uniiiiii pls do dis switch”.

Normally not a problem because rushing is a thing.

the trick is to have a friend run around the turret (while you stand there)

its easy to do even if the turret is right in front of you, just move back and forth and stay on the switch and you wont die or take much damage rofl

Yes I remember it being part of tombing ever since I’ve been doing them, as I almost always clear anyway and hit something like this. Same as getting turrets within range of connecting corridors; a full corridor of slowtiles with a turret the worst luck.

Moved -> #game-discussion as it does not appear to be a bug, but just part of the RNG map/tile generation.

If you think about it, it adds some strategy to an otherwise simple job.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.