Tomb Rushing

So, I have a couple questions about Tombs. I haven’t really done them before, only finishing 1 and nexusing in about 3. The last time I tried a tomb, I was an 3/8 knight, with atk, dex, and spd maxed. I had only drunk 15 def pots, so nowhere near max def. It was me, a maxed archer, and another unmaxed knight. For some reason the archer didn’t want to rush, so I had to. But I somehow had next to no difficulty. I rushed about 3 sarcs before disconnecting randomly. And I only used 4-5 hp pots. Is the dungeon easier than I thought, or am I doing something good. Please tell me, thanks!

Too complicated Didn’t read: How can I rush tombs better?

umm, thats pretty good for your first rush.

The annoying things there is the paralyzing shots of the turret thing, lion archer thing and the scarabs (and the armor breaks)(and those groupy yellow mobs).

moved to q and a

is probs connected to this

which would answer why it’s so easy for you

Lol I don’t hack I just pretended I did to make the discussion easier. Its 100% skill + I have next to no lag on my computer.

well that’s idiotic no?

anyway yeah tombs really not all that hard. just know whats in it and what does what

No, because if I hadn’t pretended that I was a hacker, then imagine the conversation.

Me: So if a hypothetical hacker happened to hypothetically reconnect what would hypothetically happen?

You: The word hypothetical would be repeated too much.

If you look at when people started to call me a hacker, thats when the discussion started to become more interesting. Now people were sharing their definitions of hackers, instead of the textbook’s.

And yeah, I’ve done a bit too much realmeye, so I’ve basically memorized all the stuff already. Too much time on this forum hope I get member soon lol.

oh…um…

WHAT!?!?!?

Best beginner class for tomb rushing is a planewalker rogue. IT IS SUPER EASY. Just go to a hallway, scout ahead, teleport and cloak to the next room without attracting any enemies. Even if you get paralyzed by those annoying scarabs, you can just teleport away with that handy planewalker. Rogue is by far the fastest and easiest tomb rusher.

Whew, I had to check for hyperlinks this time. So what are you talking about?

Sure rogue is best at rushing tombs, but rogue still isn’t that good at Oryx or other dungeons, where other players will get you killed whether or not you cloak. Planewalker rogue is only good if you can play it well in other dungeons.

I could ask you the same thing.

Your writing structure in your original topic was impossible for me to fully comprehend.

What should I do to rush tombs better.

wha? how many chars do you have?!

Wha? I have 2 on this account. Why is this coming up?

Watch each enemy closely to see exactly what they do and memorize it by heart, so that when the time comes, and you’re rushing while there’s 5 different enemies in front of you, you can combine your knowledge of each enemy and respond in such a way that will give you the most efficient path.

That is not true. Rogue is an awesome farming class. With plane, you can rush sewers in literally seconds and get rich with def. Rogue is also OP for clearing the godlands and killing events, just go to an empty realm. Rogue is also awesome for oryx, especially small groups.

Just make a rogue if you have the extra char slots. It is an awesome class. It is tremendously useful, even if you just keep it around for tombs. If you ever want to get rich you will need to do plenty of tombs, maybe think about pitching tombs with your guild. Only costs 2 life, you can make dank profits.

b/c if you have like 10, it doesnt matter if you can do the rogue well in O2s… FYI they do fine in O2s

Oh, lol on my main account only one. I haven’t spent money on the game in a long time.

But in order to rush sewers and most of the things you listed, a good pet is required. I haven’t even upgraded my pet yard to uncommon yet, because I haven’t found any h/mh/e pets yet.

Sorry, I’m just not very good at rogue. Best is only 3 stars, and that was fame training.