Tome of Conjured Thought

Tome of Conjured Thought

[SPRITE MISSING]

[Sprite Missing]

• On Ability Hold: heal 60 HP per second within 2.5 tiles (120 @75 WIS).
  • MP cost: 25 MP/sec
  • On Equip: +50 MP, +50 HP
  • XP Bonus: 6%
  • Feedpower: 1,000

Misc. Info:

This tome is meant to be a counter-part to the Fungal Tome, where this is used for solo play, due to having a low radius and centering on the player, while fungal tome is better used for groups due to it’s larger radius and the ability to be placed at cursor location. This tome can be really good for: MBC survival, Lava Walks, anything that needs a sustained heal.

Way too overpowered! 120heal/second for only 25 mp/sec? Broken as heck.

There’s another thread that was made yesterday with a tome of similar concept which was much weaker than this and I had thought might be too powerful :sweat_smile:. But I agree with the concept. A held heal would be cool, but it should be weaker than what is currently available because on hold makes it more versatile imo given pets.

yea i was thinking of posting this there but u said it was an early-er game tome so i created a seperate topic

MP/sec can be adjusted i dont really know what is OP or not (this would drop from cult-level dungeon)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.