Tome of Eternal Forgiving

###TOME OF ETERNAL FORGIVING

The unholy tome of the forgotten priest Xilurath, Passed upon to the one he thinks would be the next forgotten priest. The tome takes Health from the priest upon use and feeds MP to allies.

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 0 (In this case the MP cost is changed to HP cost which will be at 250HP).
  • Duration: N/A
  • Cooldown: 5 Seconds
  • Range: 7.5 sqrs
  • Effect: Party Mheal within 7.5 sqrs
  • Stat Bonus: +4 DEF, +60 HP
  • Special properties: Health taken from user, MP heal given to allies.
  • Fame Bonus: 6
  • Feed Power: 1300

####Drops From:

• Xilurath, The Forgotten Priest in part 2 of the Mountain Temple

####More info
The idea for this item is that it sacrifices the priests HP to give to the surrounding allies. It works by draining the priests HP by 250 and giving 180 MP to all allies in a 7.5 sqr raidus.

ex : i have divine pet. lets bring t5 tome and this tome. INFINITE POWER

True but thats only the small minority that have a really good divine.

even if i have max rare pet and 3 friends with max rare pet using priest/pally this tome can be spam-able. also, you forgot to describe the magic heal mechanism. use wis modifier/static addition/etc

As much as I’d like to see an ability like this in game, it’s on the “Ideas to Avoid” list.

This Tome exchanges 250 Hp for 180 Mp. A t5 Tome exchanges 85 Mp for 300 Hp.

Therefore, as long as you have a friend on his Priest near you, you can both spam your Tomes indefinitely.

You’ve basically created the RotMG equivalent of an infinite mana combo (doable in Magic The Gathering, idk about Hearthstone though).

And since the t5 is an AoE, that means the combo still works even if you stack a potentially infinite number of Priests using your UT Tome.

Now try to imagine what happens if characters with Abilities that do damage and have almost no cooldown join that group. Wizards, Knights, Archers, … they’d be able to just sit there and mash spacebar. Forget about Divine pets, just bring all your Assassin friends and watch the realm burn.

i would recommend that you put a “Sick” effect, so people don’t abuse this item, like you get sick for 5 seconds, and you can’t restore your HP to keep spamming this ability.

Nice sprite btw

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.