Tome of Horrific Resurgance

Tome of Horrific Resurgance

Evil as it may be, it’s raw strength grants a surge of powerful energy into the user’s veins when used.

Tier: UT
MP Cost: 115
Duration: 4 sec
Cooldown: 6.5 sec
Radius: 1 tiles
Diameter: 2 tiles
Effect: Heals 45 HP per sec to self (+5 per extra 20 MP), Berserk to all
Stat Bonus: +4 SPD
Fame Bonus: 6%
Feed Power: 1,200

Loot Bag: image
Drops From: Horrific Creation

Drop Rate: 1/200

Notes:

• No extra HP is healed for extra 19 (or less) MP

• Just call it the “Resurge” or “Horror Tome” or “H Tome” @GGaodzilla (makes life easier)

• The SPD boost, regeneration ability, and Berserk are great components from rushing dungeons and clearing out monsters

• Due to its extremely short range, other players must practically sit on the Priest to receive the Berserk effect (great for Shatters event)

• Pretty rare

I also made a Halloween reskin for the item for fun:

The hallow tome of the horrifying creatures of the night.

Haven’t played the game and been on the Forums for a long time, so yeah, it’s probably unbalanced. Just tell me and I’ll fix it. :v:

sprite loos good

we would have a full sorc set from there half another sorc set and now a tome OOF

I looked at the sprite and the “can I copy your homework” meme with this and the Tome of renewal. Good sprite by all means, but they look too similar to me.

Second Sprite should be forever.
Because second have less shadings.
Overall I think it’s too op

h tome

works too :+1:

it does, doesn’t it? no joke, one of my best, which is kinda sad…

ik. but where else should i make it drop from?

searched it up, but didn’t find it. don’t know a lot of memes, sorry :man_shrugging:

makes sense. i’ll make it more balanced.

wait I didnt say h tome because of a simplification it’s because there’s literally the letter h on the tome LUL

OOOOOOOOOO.

i totally knew that

2gtdig

Now, insert this and the Tome of Renewal, and you’ve got a quality meme.

Ohhh that meme. Yeah, I knew that for a long time, but I didn’t read your post properly. I didn’t see the

part.

So we’re turning Priests into Warriors now?

Why not?

There are many reasons this is the case.

Can i ask , what is point of this tome?

Ummm , no? Better use guidance which gives way more heal , cost less and gives speedy? Also why you need berserk for rush? Also priest with Berserk doesn’t turn to wizard , because of this effect , like you said : clearing out monsters .

Why would people sit on priest , if warrior can buff everyone in large range? Priests are used to heal not to cause people sit on them and get dps lol . @JohnMH, @Redox help me plz

Helmet of Dominace gives 250 hp to warrior and paralyzes monsters around for 90 mana . GGen gives berserk and speedy for 90 mana . Guidance gives speedy and restores large amount of health for 85 mana . Hivemaster helmet gives berserk and curses enemies for 80 mana .This tome heals for little hp and gives berserk with duration of t3 helmet for 115 mana , what? This tome won’t even give berserk and heal to most of the players . Also if you want to do damage to boss you just get your parasite tome . Does this tome have some special power of dealing 17k damage and ignoring 25 defense?

You do have a point, this would be alright
for solo play but there are other items that give better effects.

Kind of underpowered.

imgflip.com

bump reeeeee

I really like the sprite of this tome, but I don’t like the item very much.

per MP? what? do you mean wis?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.