Tome of Judgement (UT Tome)

Tome of Judgement

Tome of Judgement

A hefty tome bound in dark leather, empowering the righteous with vengeful zeal and ensnaring the wicked with their own misdeeds.

Tier                             UT                                                  
MP Cost 120
Party Heal (Lvl 20) \left\{\begin{matrix} 75 & \text{wis}<30\\ 75+\frac{4\cdot\text{wis}}{3}& 30\leq\text{wis}\\ \end{matrix}\right.   HP
Range \left\{\begin{matrix} 5 & \text{wis}<30\\ 5+\frac{\text{wis}}{30}& 30\leq\text{wis}\\ \end{matrix}\right.   sqrs
Effects Beserk to self for 2.5 seconds
Slowed to enemies for 2 seconds within 2 tiles
Max Cast Range 3 tiles
Cooldown 3.5 seconds
On Equip +5 ATT
Fame Bonus 6%
Soulbound Soulbound
Feed Power 1100
Loot Bag Assigned to White Bag
Drops From Caelus the Arbitrator

Notes: The AoE slow is cast at the cursor with a maximum cast range, like a wakizashi.

EDIT: I realise this is quite similar to the Tome of Holy Furor; however, this tome is more heavily focused on DPS and allows the user to pin down clusters of enemies for swift execution of justice.

This drops from the boss of a planned dungeon I’m working on (alongside about twenty or so other ideas because I’m the human equivalent of “ooh, shiny!”) based on the church-like organisation mentioned in the Lost Halls backstory, complete with zealous paladins, enigmatic lorekeepers and lots of chanting.

Did you just make the name blue to trick me into tapping on it :thinking:

It’s hyperlinked to nothing, so that when I eventually get around to making a full dungeon idea post I can put the url for Caelus’ page straight in there.

Interesting but relatively boring. Personally wouldn’t use. Too expensive for too low of a beserk rate to self. Personally, I would add one relatively large detail. Add in curse along with the slow for the AOE to truly create that swift execution style

*Could add a small cooldown to balance

I would lightly increase the heal and lower berserk to two seconds and make mp 110 or 105, other wise :+1:

Maybe add a little bit of shading to the purple?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.