Tome of the Lost Spring: A UT Tome Idea by POWER

This looks really, really pretty. Great job on the spriting. I feel like the heal could be buffed a little because projectiles can only hit you once. Maybe increase to 90Hp? Maybe there should be a short cooldown as well to make it a little less spammable. Overall super creative and well thought out idea. :thumbsup:

How havenā€™t I seen this idea yet?!
I really like the concept of a ranged heal, but it seems kind of weak. Upping it to ~120-150 may balance it.
Then again, itā€™s an Ent Ancient drop with 4% Fame Bonus: it shouldnā€™t be too OP.

Alright then, Iā€™ll have to give this a 7/10. Great idea!

First time I read this, I couldnā€™t appreciate the concept well enough to like it. Now, I understand that this is similar to how healh packs work in Overwatch. Not only that, you can set this up anywhere. Situational too, in the sense that the only personally beneficial moment that this tome is good is pre-battle, as when battle is commencing, access to stored heals are less important than burst heals from tomes.

One thing I have to say, is that tomes have a sort of cooldown, so you canā€™t spam it and have it fire as fast as your weapons. I noticed it gad about a second or half of cooldown.

Also, when the priest is damaged, this tome provides immediate heal to priest, as the projectile spawns on tge priest.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.