Tome Paladin Existence

Hello,

I am just wondering if anybody knows if tome pallys are still in existence or if anyone has a recent screenshot of one (not from 2+ years ago). I heard that migration may have put an end to them but you never know until you know.

Thanks

Can I quote you some time? :smiley:

Shore :space_invader:

As far as I know, there are no known tome paladins to have been active recently. While I wouldn’t be surprised if someone still has one, the chances of that are quite low.

apparently there used to be wand wizards too, but I think they’re all gone now

I had to look this up, I’ve never heard of tome pallys, I didn’t even know pallies used to use tomes.

Clawpaw still has a tome paladin I believe, but he has not been in game for around a year.

WTF is a “Tome Pally”

A paladin with a tome as its ability.

would be legendary if he came back

since now you have prot and geb tome compared to when they didn’t have that back then

prot pally would gain a godlike status

if Clawpaw did come back, would DECA change his tome pally :thinking:

Im pretty sure if he did, his equipment slot would show up as blank.

A long time ago, plays used to have times for their abilities. I’m pretty sure that if one were still around today, that it would be changed by deca.

no it wouldn’t sadly
the best possible tome pally is T4 and if he unequips it he can never reequip it

Also I couldn’t find a wand wizard but…
tome pally

As far as I know, there were two tome paladins and one wand wizard still around before the 2015 database migration, but their owners were long since inactive and the accounts got wiped. So yes, they are extinct.

Unicus, Indes’ tome pally (pictured above), was probably the most famous, thanks to the WS forum thread in which he put it up for sale and later reported its death. It inspired this piece by BMJ Himself, but it was not the last of its kind.

Arc had both a tome pally (Pivikk, below) and likely the last wand wizard, but neither one was migrated.

That leaves ClawPaw (owned by Smoghat). There is still an account with that name, but if you compare its current RealmEye profile (1 star, last seen as wizard) to an archived version (3 stars, last seen as paladin), it’s clear that someone else claimed the name.

To honor their memory, here are the most recent pictures I could find of a tome pally/wand wiz:

Now this is some real realm trivia … didn’t even know they existed after playing for 4 years.

Old nexus got me feelin all nostalgic

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.