"Too many failed logins, try again later"

So, I attempted to reset my flash player because my memory was running rather high, and the game logged me off. I thought it was odd, but whatever. I tried logging back on and I keep getting “Load error, retrying” and then it says “Too many failed logins, try again later”. Anyone else experiencing this problem? Or is it just me.

Normally this is a sign you have ‘account in use’ and will be dc’d for 10 minutes. Try again in a few minutes is my only advice. This is kinda unavoidable so don’t worry too much about it.

Happens to me quite often as well. I usually wait 2 minutes then go and do something else. Smell the roses or create smells that kill roses. :smile:

You scare me.

no not rly its just that i do something like watch youtube or play another game and after i try again and most of the time it works

Yes UT I was experiencing this problem before, and I would go with Poopythell’s advice. If you game logs you out I would exit out as quickly as possible then wait ten minutes. Because the server only remembers any log-in for ten minutes.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.