Took shots I couldn't see

LH Glitch
The Death Thread

This is the most definite proof of this bug yet, amazing job, in a sad way. I am without a doubt positive that this is what’s causing the ‘LH Bug’. This needs to be addressed but I wouldn’t know how because it seems like the bug is client side and I personally have no idea what is causing it

Sometimes this happens when playing on browser and the connection is bad. If that wasn’t the case then I don’t know what to tell you.

Never heard of this before, what happens? Just invisible shots?

You can sometimes see people die randomly without taking shots. I think that’s what (s)he meant

Interesting, I’ll keep an eye out for it.

Example of glitch

Well that’s scary

This sucks, sorry for your loss

I had a very similar event occur at Oryx, got killed by invisible shots. Feels bad.

Yeahhhh this was fucking bullshit. This should not have happened. There were no apparent signs of lag either. R.I.P

LaserbeamDECA

Laserbeamexprosion

Gif overuse much?

Those look like animations from something like KoF on snes or something like that.

But you can create new character right?

This makes me terrified to play on mains…
Thanks for sharing this

I think what causes this is either :

1. you take shots, doesnt notice, you are still alive for some reason, and later on when lag dissapears all the shots start ‘registering’. (you can close tab to prevent yourself from dying, since nexus won’t work.)
  2. When you lag really hard (rubberbanding), and when the lag dissapears most shots just stack up and come at you, but in some extreme cases where your net jitter literally jumps to 3000 (yes it happened to me a few times), and when lag is over, INSTEAD OF SHOTS STACK AND COMING AT YOU, YOU JUST INSTANTLY DIE.

it’s probably not either one, idk.

seems like you took the shot’s but you weren’t standing on them.
It could be something to do with your flash being full screen or not it could be something with hardware accel it could be something with steam can you tell me what settings you had on at the time and what you where using? like flash full screen flash minimized steam full screen etc etc.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.