Top Preferred 8/8?

If you could pick 1 of any 8/8 character for general use, which would you pick?

• Wizard
  • Archer
  • Rogue
  • Warrior
  • Priest
  • Necromancer
  • Paladin
  • Knight
  • Huntress
  • Assassin
  • Sorcerer
  • Trickster
  • Mystic
  • Ninja

0 voters

Warrior is the most op

Wizard is a cool dood

Wizard is a beast if you can spell bomb , then 1 space = loot

I still feel like the ninja is the Jack of all trades and possibly the most versatile character.

However, if I absolutely had to pick one class that I had to play every time I logged on it would probably be the wizard, just because of the raw calming power of farming godlands.

Archer is probably number three on the list.

But at the moment I am basically doing this with a rogue.

Y u maek dis poll? It hard.

The most versatile class right now?

Because I need to know which char to buy from a RWT site. Duh.
But of course you wouldn’t have known that cause your Stupidity, right?

/$

Lol, that better have been sarcasm. :upside_down_face:

Trickster. It’s a challenge to master, but has huge offensive stats. You can teleport in, get SB damage, and teleport out, letting your decoy lure the bullets.

Interpreting the question as “Which of the characters that you generally use would you 8/8? (as opposed to 6/8)”:

IMO,

Paladin, Knight, and Priest (with prot) benefit the most from maxed HP and MP in practice. Consistently taking damage and having abilities that are defensive and impactful are both qualities that synergize with these stats.

Woah there, you’re turning the temperature up pretty high for a “/s”.

ninja. Jack of all trades.

Rogue or Pally, most enjoyable to play dungeons with.

Well… according to pfiffel,if I were to get a FREE 8/8, I’d take a wizzy, as its the most expensive to max. If I were to max a class myself, I’d take a pally as it is tied with necro, hunt, and archer.

Wizard because it’s HAS FREAKING MAGIC

Or a 8/8 ninja just so I could kill since it’s just so op

That’s cause an /s can’t handle my heat.

Only the /$ can.

well warrior is the best class in the game, then knight, then wizard, then pally (more later ;))

Haha, um, yeah. Sarcasm.

Yeah…

harry are you a wizarD

warrior because it op af

Well Mana is 2.5 def now, attack is a solid 1 so maybe wizzy would be a TAD cheaper to max

priest cause prot=harder to die=longer lived 8/8=less of a waste slamming 20 life down into a character.

also if you have a subway card of a pet you just prot in godlands, farm 10x more gods than a wizzy could ever hit

and did i mention abysses are so relaxing to farm and might even let you hit doer of deeds or something