Top Preferred 8/8?

I see it more like this:

prot=harder to die=do crazy shit=short-lived 8/8

I’d rather go for a wizard, since the extra spellbombs come in handy, as well as the massive dps. The dps does not come at the cost of range either.

High dps, high range, moderately high hp, high burst damage.

Also, wizards are expensive anyways, might as well make them more expensive to up your urge not to die with them.

Well Wizard still gets killed like a fly.

And my point was that since attack and mana are less relative to life/def than they were when whoever made that chart wizzy is less expensive.

For me, that makes me play much more carefully, and leads me to survive longer, generally. Especially since it’s such an expensive character. I don’t get cocky as quickly.

That was the comment above the one I replied to though.

Probably wizard or pally.

Wizard is so versatile, and it has range.
It also has a fuckton of dps.

Pally because I luv pelly

Well not sure where you’re coming from saying "might as well make it more expensive"
is that a suggestion for the economy to make attack more expensive? because its becoming cheaper

no pet to common pet - priest
maxed uncommon - necro or something
maxed rare - archer
max legendary - probably wizard
max divine - priest so i can like ghzd bullshit everything

I disagree, mystic is jack of all trades

Jack of no damage more like it :^)

Berzerkcurse be a wonderful thing.

fuck i misclicked. i meant sorcerer but clicked trickster

People actually picked Huntress. There are dozens of us! DOZENS!

You can click “Hide results” to edit your choice.

So what I hear you saying is

• while berserk is active
  • against the minions you cursed
  • once you figure out how to curse the things you want and not stasis them
  • even though you lose dps by pointing away from those things so you don’t stasis them

You can deal slightly more damage than an unbuffed wizard, assuming he doesn’t spellbomb.

That’s neat, I guess.

Do you ever get dps envy from the wizard standing next to you who also gets the benefit of your curse so he’s dealing more damage again and he didn’t have to look away to get it?

Here’s the honest truth. Mystic frustrates me because I feel like the ability should be good, and I suspect the whole problem is that I’m bad at it. So I resolve my inferiority issues by insulting the class.

tldr mystic bad because Stu bad.

This depends on the location of the enemies that you want cursed and not statised. For example, if you’re targeting a boss, you can use the orb in the same path as you would be shooting towards the boss, but away from the boss so that you don’t statis it and just curse it. Here’s a helpful and thoroughly detailed illustration for clarification:

Now you would be able to curse while not losing any dps shooting. C:

That graph is assuming the wizard is also proskillz and is hitting with his ability full strength.

If we ditch wizard’s spell, mystic is even further ahead:

But I know where I’m cursing and what enemy is going to be dying next, whereas Sir Wizalot can only guess my intentions, but by the time he’s adjusted I’m already attacking the next god. :slight_smile:

I find it very effective (off-centre of course) to have the mouse cursor about halfway between me and target, so that I’m not doing any sideways moving to curse. With max wis you can even curse virtually ontop of yourself and very nearby enemies are going to be affected.

Edit: yep nice pic @UniqueOryx …a picture paints a thousand words :slight_smile:

Nah mana’s 4-5 def. it has sprung back up.

We’re not only talking about dps. Can wizard safely and effectively rush an abyss, lab, or tomb? Can a wizard contribute to the group by boosting its dps by cursing? No, wizard doesn’t help in any way besides killing things so fast the group doesn’t have to (YinYarn). The mystic is great for rushing, clearing realms (conflict or phylactery orb), having good, if not great dps (self berserk and curse), and having a group role. Its stasis is basically a long range stun able to catch more enemies during rushes(killing enemies aren’t important mid rush), and anyways, getting sb does not mean you have to have an insane amount of dps; look at chests, they only require like 1 hit, and the new beehemoth event you can get loot on with a 0/8 with a t10 dagger. So yeah, having huge dps isn’t the biggest concern in this game. IMO I would chose assassin or priest or mystic over wizard, as they all have basically everything over the wizard. Priest can get loot, despite having the lowest dps in game, and has a great team ability and great survivability. Assassin is basically the wizard, but with an easier to aim ability. Mystic, for reasons listed above, outshines wizard in absolutely every possible way (including dps. YES DPS, look at the chart.)

TL;DR Mysthicc>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wizard

I prefer trickster, If you master trickstery, you can lure or distract some mobs that blocks your path. Such as tomb… when you don’t know what mobs are near the entrance xd, abyss… decoys attract nearby brutes xd. sewers… decent rush xd. then… shattahs secrets is worth xD. you can distract O2 btw if u put your decoy near oryx(of course master trickster first). Trickster’s speed is high, att is high which is good. The prism’s teleportation skill is handy when you are almost in a deadly peril. I think that’s all.

You forgot the st spell for wizard

Assuming that the wizard perfectly spellbombs the enemy with an ST spell, the mystic still dishes out more DPS up to about 35 defense (so more DPS than the wizard for most enemies in the game), and afterwards the difference in DPS is pretty low anyways.

Tomb? O2? Test Chest?
those the only ones that really matter imo