Tops giveaway [HorusKane] [ended]

Yo I havent legitimately played the game since January, so I figured my tradeable items would be better off with someone else.

and even when I played that was only for a week, last time I played before that was november. smh

Post funny memes that you think I’d like, please don’t enter if you dont need the items.

you can still give me memes tho, just say you dont want to enter

Best 6 memes will get a bunch of tops, I’ll probably DM you mule login credentials for delivery since that’s a lot easier than logging in at the same time as anyone.

I have a ton of shit, pixies, Decas, and top abilities, along with a large amount of mixed top weapons and armours.

Edit: I forgot to add an end date, it’ll end in like a week or two, just gimme memes

Someone asked me where I live

Use other people’s memes if you want, I’ll probably think memes I’ve never seen are more funny though.

I want to enter, but i’m just saying that i’m MAYBE going to win an astronomic amount of decas tomorrow, so if i get anything from this i’ll gives them in a giveaway, or just giving them to my friends/new players.

EDIT : Due to a misunderstood like everyone did in the giveaway, the hoster was giving 50 individuals decas and NOT 50 decas to a player. This means i’m still going to use the prize if i get it

Me : !

Clipboard15

Weird flex but ok

oops
24%20PM

when you’re an hour and a half into a RoR2 run and you get insta killed

Uhhhh is that meme allowed

download

Better than the m16

was surprised when the alt accounts will come

First ever meme, sorry if its bad quality did it on preview lol.

How to git gud

Here is another one. this one I really relate to because I died on my first ever 4/8 char, my beloved archer with tshot ;’(

Most fame i’ve ever gotten too xD

fixed the image embedding -Mynamerr

lol u said we can use some1 elses so here u go:![image|220x500]

also if u are so hungry for memes just go here: Meme Thread

roc dragon

smh we’ve got some boomer level memes here lmao

dw ill hit you up with some good oc shit