Toxic guy

I was playing in lost halls and this guy started insulting me and other people. can you do something? his name as you can see is [redacted]

Report him at https://support.decagames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

also removed his name and your irl name

That is what makes up ROTMG. Not to sound like a bad guy, but in this game there are people who are like that almost everywhere, and you are not going to stop toxicity by getting him banned. I am in no way advocating for his actions, but this problem is not going to be stopped by banning one guy.

The general problem will not be stopped for sure, but that guy will surely learn the lesson

I’m hoping that as RotMG grows as a game, the developers will ensure that toxicity isn’t so common in RotMG, but for now, this is all we got. Block him, report him, move on.

I don’t

I like seeing people say the N word with the hard R, because its funi funi. that and its one of the few games with a rather liberal chat, and I’d hate to see all of that go away.

but ye, white star guy/girl/orange-peel is pretty rude, but like my boy Richard Richardson the XI proclaimed:

I do like the freedom of speech in realm, and it would be a lie to say I do not indulge in toxicity. I feel like it has become part of the game, and even though it isn’t necessarily good, it is what makes realm what it is. I personally find it hilarious to see orange stars get flamed because it is something I experience when I was a lower star.

how does some random blue star screaming the n word in a realm repeatedly make realm what it is

I hate unmoderated chat like this because it encourages this kind of shitty behaviour. Combine some random teenagers with no consequences and internet anonymity and the end result is an unfortunate amount of them will inevitably start saying shit they wouldn’t dare say to people irl.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.