TP timer when best server is full

putting this here because I’m not sure if I’m being petty or this is a legitimate issue, but is it worth deca’s time to remove tp timer if best server moves us to a different server?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe so

0 voters

I don’t want to post this under discussion because, again, I’m not sure if I’m being a selfish asshole (minor inconvenience) or actually deemed worthy of… well, probably someone at deca spending an hour or so looking into it and seeing if there’s an easy way to do this =p

[Moved out of Trivial Issues as it’d be likely more than trivial to address this one. -Nevov]

Trivial Issues Thread

That might be a bit harder than to straight-up remove autoloading you into another server and instead just kicking you to server select if a server is full. Though I agree that thing is annoying and something should be done.

would it be a good idea and something nice for players? probably, I don’t see any immediate issues it would cause.

would it actually be worth their time? no, it’s a very minor issue since most people don’t pick “best server” and they have much more important and time-consuming issues to attend to.

“best server” is pretty much determined by the client so notifiers would be able to bypass the tp cooldown by “faking” their best server

I agree it should be dealt with, but…

Not at the moment. Maybe if there aren’t any other more pressing issues.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.