Trade Bug?

So I just traded this guy and idk what happened but it ended up with me keeping my item and him losing a def…

Yeah, That’s a bug that happens to people sometimes… Normally the people who get the glitch use it to scam over and over, and its pretty weird

Yeah, do you know if it’s in any way related to the no trade confirmation cooldown?

Are you sure
You aren’t scamming him?

Uhh I don’t think so… Mightve tried on accident because I’m half asleep. Wasn’t paying attention and boom I kept my astral… When I say almost scammed I was selling Mana and almost pressed accept without selecting Mana.

Realm Mathematics:
Being Sleepy= Making dumb decisions

Well I almost seemed like a scammer. I seriously don’t know about the other one. Just clicked accept elder went away came back and when i traded the dude he had one less def. Either he wanted me to look like a scammer or he got glitched…

Okay even if you just forgot to select your staff to give him, that’s not scamming, that’s accidentally being given a def.

Seems pretty lucrative to me xD

Which part? Cus the whole thing was odd…

Wait this happened to me today too but it was even wierder.

I unintentionally duped.

I sold a masamune for an exa hp, trade transaction was successful.
I got the exa hp, however i still had the masamune.
At first I was like fuk i accidentally scammed him hes gonna report me, so I traded him and found to my surprise that he got the masamune.

I only had 1 masamune on that acct, I made sure it wasnt my backpack either.
so I also think theres a minor bug rn

Yeah…

Well I think I may have just released the newest dupe wave… You’re welcome DECA :wink:

(Nah I highly doubt it)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.