Trade delay is extremely annoying

Getting really bored of receiving a rare white bag drop, having 9 trade requests incoming and only being able to answer one of them because it takes 10 seconds before the game will let you trade someone again

It’s to stop people spam trading as a troll, tho admittedly it pisses me off too

Just say your white after it’s in your inventory…?

If someone yells “JUGG” that’s not gonna stop people from trading to see it for themselves. It’s not about seeing what white it is, it’s players wanting to confirm the drop actually happened I believe.

I admit it can get annoying when you have multiple people you want to trade - happens more often than I'd expect especially when trying to merch in USW2. Perhaps a change to the system could make it so only players you *already traded with recently* cannot send another trade request to you and vice versa for a while, although I think this would require a fair bit more monitoring server side. Plus, the issue with having multiple trades thrown at you at the same time - perhaps a separate menu that shows all trade requests and orders them from the time they were sent? (This way I can "free [low tier item]" easier since I can see who traded me first c: )

I’m not sure it’s quite what you had in mind, but you can also just look at the in-game chat to see when each trade request was made, and then you can /trade <first player>.

I know you can do that, but it’s quite inconvenient at times. It’s not necessary, but it would be a nice QoL feature.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.