Trade offer rework?

Can we make it so who ever offers a trade first doesn’t get overwritten by the person who trades second, it screws me over when Im selling things all the time. Im fine keeping the trade cooldown but i think its dumb that the first trade offer can get blocked by subsequent offers.

If this were added someone could literally just deselect their items and confirm the trade, so how about no.

That’s not what he means though?

Whenever A trades with B a little notification appears in the lower right corner for B, if C then trades with B, A’s notification will be hidden and B’s will pop up instead.

This is annoying, depends on how long a fix would take to see if it was worth it.

yeah what you said, sorry my wording is kinda poor

Maybe have it like so when someone trades you it’s sort of like locking them and they glow their name in your bottom right until you click on their name and it will bring up options saying “accept” or “decline”

Ok, I misunderstood. I thought they meant If A accepts the trade, then the changes that B makes afterwards wouldn’t override the trade accept.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.