Trade server hackers

I logged on yesterday on USWest3, I didn’t move and I didn’t say anything, but all of a sudden I get ten trade requests in 2 seconds from this guy wanting to buy the mana in my inventory.

But, if I’m trading gear I usually look at people’s gear and see if they need it then I’ll trade them

I have used a client with that feature before, so I have some knowledge on how it works. I do not recommend using trade hacks because it could lead to a possible ban in the future. During the short use of the client (a few years ago on a mule) I noticed that you can search items and spam trade the people that have them. After 30 mins or so of using this, I was really overwhelmed and removed it from my computer.

I think it should be removed because its a type of advantage that other people don’t have or want to use. Its annoying and I regret ever using it.

You mean you haven’t because your next sentence says you have little knowledge about using it.

Did you read that I have used it for a short amount of time?? It seems like you are trying to bust me for using them a long time ago. I admitted that I used them…

No, I thought it was mistake.

Like say you haven’t used them so you obviously would have little knowledge about it.

changed the amount

Yeah, I find it really annoying when I go into USW3 and immediately get bombarded by trade spam before I’ve even said what I’m buying/selling. I never trade with anyone using a trade hack, even if it means I have to stand around for much longer to trade with someone legit. I treat them the same as I treat spammers: annoying crap I didn’t ask for which takes up space on my screen. Yes, therefore, they should be reported imo.

Imo I would like that added to the game, like hp bars.

I believe it’s a slight detriment to the trading community as a whole. I’ve witnessed this in effect myself. I have a backpack on every character. I admit that sometimes I put stuff in the backpack so people won’t say stuff like, “add def?” However, one day I was trying to sell speed 3:1. I get this guy who spam trades me, “someone has requested to trade with you,” about ten times, before I accept. I am offered a life pot, presumably for the 6 defense potions in my backpack. I immediately get cancelled, but in essence, I know, he did not want the three speed for 1 life. If you have multiple people doing this kind of stuff, it sort of pushes out those who trade legitimately by carefully crafting a sign for other people to notice. They don’t sell their stuff as fast, get salty, blah blah blah.

Honestly, if some hacker using this actually is able to “steal” a trade from you, you should be able to find another relatively easily. If you aren’t, that just shows that you’re not looking for the right kind of trade.

What was this comment?

What overwhelmed you? Trade offers or moral qualms? You have no reasons for why you quit.

To be honest, sometimes I’m happy when hacker trades my life 2 sec after i join server. It saves so much energy and time instead of spamming. But most annoying thing when they offer their crappy tops that i don’t need/want them.

Stop trying to justify hacking. You have made multiple threads, ignored the reasoning of a lot of players in this community who are telling you that hacking is terrible, and still trying to justify hacking. Just stop.

As long as I’m not contracting stage 2 cancer from being in usw3 for extended periods of time I don’t really care.

If a lot of people tell something, and he tells the contrary, does that make him unable to tell his mind?

Personnaly I don’t like most of the hacks people nowadays use, but you can’t bribe him for telling his opinion on the subject. Else, this would be censorship.

Well, when I’m actually trading, these hackers are mostly just a nuisance. Since the hacks they are using technically doesn’t screw up the game completely for someone, I don’t really like, hate them or anything, but I feel kind of annoyed that they would use hacks in the first place.

they are…just press H

He means he want’s whatever the previous person was talking to added to the game like HP bars got added,

when you dont say anything and some dude tells you hey selling that inc?
well i think thats a proof
or they are magicians whatever
only happnd once with an old guild bro

Irrelevant.

If someone asks you how many how many pairs of shoes they own and you reply with the correct answer (by guessing) they cant say that you trespassed on their land. It was just a guess, no matter if you actually broke into his house and looked. They cannot arrest you for guessing.

Somewhat extreme example/chocolatebar anaology but it stands. You can’t get banned for cheating if the person who reports you has no real evidence as per your accusation.