TradeOTMG (#1 Trading Discord Returns) (2 Years Later)

Hey! Not sure if any of you were ever apart of the TradeOTMG discord but I made it a while back on my main account “Envy” and eventually lost interest in the game but have recently came back and am ready to amp my server back up!

My Old Account: (Forgot password :frowning: ) Can't do /tell mreyeball or login to realmeye
Old Thread: TradeOTMG RotMG Trading Discord

The discord server is clean and easy to understand unlike many other servers
You will also not have to worry about chat getting in the way of trades because casual conversation is not allowed on the trade discord

This could be used a central place for trade with the players who enjoy using discord (a lot of you) and can clean up clutter on other Guild / Community discords by replacing the #trading channels in many servers.

I would like to let everyone know that our trading discord could help your merching skills and get you more involved with this community. We have many knowledgeable traders and also hand selected Price Advisor’s that you can message for any advice you need for trading or prices. Users review prices with reactions so you know if you’re getting a good or bad deal and the community is run smoothly.

We are looking for Trade Police, Price Advisors, and helpers currently!
We will start our first player event (giveaway + dungeons) at 50 Joined Members!

Join Today: https://discord.gg/qJbZQQp

TradeOTMG entirely died… really fast. It straight out lasted under a month before it almost entirely dissapeared

That is completely not true? We have two posts originally, one almost exactly 2 months later saying we have rapidly gained members. It was active every day for 3 months until I left?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.