Trading for Dummies + Trading Tips!

You are a genius. Thank you so much. I’ve only been playing for a few weeks and I just made 2 def profit in like 15 min. def>astral>bow of covert havens>3 def.

np! good luck :slight_smile:

He’s too busy selling it for op

xd

To update your stars, log out of realmeye and sign back in.

Good post OP.
Dunno why Dread’s being so aggressive about it though.

It took me over a year and a half to get to dark blue. :open_mouth:

I can’t find the secret warrior roast

kek

Great work!
here are some additional things i learned early on i use to this day to help:

1. for some reason, text NOT in caps got more responses and trade quests than text in caps did. (much like how i’m typing now)
    in fact, don’t use any punctuations either… instead of “S> Item for This, This, and That”, type “sell this this for that”… sell def for spd dex vit kiddikong got me trading faster than S> or Sell or Selling Defense for Speed, Dex, and Vit Pots @KiddiKong ever did
  2. know where to stand… another innocuous tip is standing in a certain place also consistently received more responses than standing anywhere else (at times, standing in a certain spot would get zero responses, while standing in the sweet spot area got more responses for the same item, even if it meant moving a couple tiles)
  3. spam what you have copied in your clipboard by repeatedly hitting enter, ctrl+v, enter, repeat… once you get the rhythm down, no spam bot will be able to hide your text box, and yours will always be on top. to expedite this process, have ctrl held throughout the whole thing, because ctrl doesn’t affect anything when you hit ctrl+enter. so, hold ctrl through these three motions and press enter, v, enter, so you don’t get carpel tunnel by having to press enter, ctrl v, enter…
  4. i’ll add more as i remember em…

Thanks! Added them on “Additional Information”, also added a bird

bump :slight_smile:

I find that mana pots are the key to profit. Some times of day people will pay 4-5 def for just one and at other times you can buy one for only 3 def. Check in every few hours and make a big profit.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.