Train server

Nazi style and threat’s eh?

Make your own train then friend see how ya do, it’s a player idea so we can make it however we wish.

Your basic premise is that others should be forced to play with you, even if they don’t want to. The “ptrain” is not some feature of game development, it is a group of players choosing to play together in a certain way by mutual agreement. I don’t even understand the desire to play with people who don’t want you to play with them, much less why you feel you have the right to insist on it.

With that said, there are a few reasons why your posts might get moderated along these lines (and no, I wasn’t the one who moderated the posts in this thread).

Firstly, to me it looks like a form of griefing - you are intentionally trying to ruin the efforts of other players to play the game in a way that they want to. Unfortunately, it is not possible to have a private godlands (something which has been suggested many times as a guild/purchase option)…however, there are enough servers provided that I think most people should be able to do things in the ways they want, most of the time. Maybe that’s unrealistic, but I think it probably is realistic for a group of people to try to play together without being stalked by people they don’t really want to be around.

Second, realmeye has a history of attempting to provide privacy to those who want it. This is a consistent pattern of behavior based on basic respect and decency, has nothing to do with trains. However, the people who intentionally seek out a “private train” would like privacy, and I feel like it is the decent thing to respect that.

And finally, posts (or threads) which do nothing but announce the location of the train are contentless. It it’s not a discussion, and runs the risk of becoming clutter/spam on the forum.

Now…I’m willing to hear the counter side of this position. However, thus far you’ve said basically you think you should be able to crash a party because it’s in a public place. Do you also think that you should be allowed to join a birthday party if it’s at a public park? There’s no law against it, but it’s kind of rude (and creepy). Show us why this should be a topic of conversation, and maybe you’ll change my mind.

Holy shit you act like a little kid that wants attention…

If we want to train “Private” with ppl that have “Knowledge”, then its our decision.
If you try to stuff against that, you will get hated by the community.

You know why we don’t want Randoms in our train? I’ll explain it for you.

-They Are fucking up Drags
-Paused in Glands
-Stasing Gods without a reason
-Running wrong direction
-Running through the middle
-Flaming way to much bullshit in the chat.

That all effects the Fame Gain and the Train is build to get the most fame possible out of the Glands.
If you don’t get this in your head then stop playing this game and stop “RUINING” the Co-op.

Yes, i meant ruining you read that right.
You are speaking about making this game more co-op without even realising what you are doing.
You are literally making half of the Realm community mad about you, and because of that the Realmeye Forum is flamed with bullshit.

@LpDark

Please calm down. Your arguments are harmed by your anger. Those you would like to influence are less likely to be influenced by you if they dismiss your position because of your emotion.

The primary thing I am referring to here is:

No, not literally. And if experience says anything, there is a 50% chance that he is going to say “umadbro?” Because you literally just said everyone was mad at him.

But there is also the whole “RUINING” thing. It can be hard to catch the nuance of someone’s POV over the internet, but all caps bold paired up with “everyone is mad at you” does seem a little tilted.

Calming down?

I was writing just an awnser without any anger oO.
Just because i told him the truth it doesnt mean i wrote it by anger or something.
Wasnt tilted or mad at all lmao

If it sounded like i was mad because of the bolds and the first sentence, then it looks like it.
But i wasn’t tilted at all. Don’t worry ^^.

UmadBro???

We’ll have to agree to disagree. It’s fully in a public space they have removed any chance of the public train being any good because of what has been created and they only accept a portion of the community and if a mod dislikes someone they get removed.
It is pretty clear stupidity that you are part of the ptrain community and that you being a mod is a conflict of interest.
This comment proves that: “And finally, posts (or threads) which do nothing but announce the location of the train are countentless. It it’s not a discussion, and runs the risk of becoming clutter/spam on the forum.”

The initial thread that was started by someone else was a discussion thread where people would help each other locate the train and works as a group but it was closed, and was flood with unrelated crap from the Ptrain community.

I can see not much progress will be made on these forums due to it being mass controlled and influenced by ptrainers, but there are other ways…

Stu is not even in the discord…

Just putting that out there

Hey guys i’m a red star skrub and I just wanted to grind for white star, could anyone give me the discord? Much appreciated

They wont let you, you are below them. :frowning:

Sure love, https://discord.gg/QEpdB

Note we have ludicrous reqs. 7k orange star, few exceptions.

Eventually we will settle on some proper req but for the time being we have these to keep it organized.

ah fuck, well thanks anyways

You can still join the server and get the member role and attempt to get close with the “staff” though :wink:

hehe okay :slight_smile:

How very dramatic.

Which one?

Actually, the reason I am inclined to believe that these threads are clutter/spam is because they are spammy and cluttering up the forum.

The proliferation of these useless threads leads me toward multiple conclusions (pick one or more):

1. The people who have tried to do this are unsuccessful. This is not surprising because it would not be hard to organize a ptrain2 discord or a ptrainstalkers discord or just organize the people at r/rotmg or whatever, but anyone who actually cared to do anything like this would see that it is probably much easier to just join the ptrain.
  2. The target market (people looking for the ptrain but not able to actually join “the ptrain community” as you put it) don’t actually search for existing threads or organize well
  3. There is very little worthwhile conversation to be had on this topic. No one says anything new.

Now, in spite of these observations, I asked you to engage in a discussion instead of just accusations:

Your response:[quote=“DeadFameA, post:20, topic:9520”]
I can see not much progress will be made on these forums due to it being mass controlled and influenced by ptrainers
[/quote]

Actually none of the mods have anything to do with the ptrain, have ever been to that discord, and I didn’t know the requirements until today. That is not the influence here. What we are influenced by are ideas. That’s the point of a forum. So far the ideas you’ve put forth are:

1. You should have the freedom to do what you want while simultaneously limiting the freedoms of others to do what they want.
  2. Anyone who disagrees with you is controlled/influenced by your opponents.

Sorry, neither of those appear to be influencing anyone. Would you like to rephrase them?

Because of these awnsers im starting to think that you don’t know what you are doing by leaking the train location…

Do you think that currently having the train in […a realm somewhere OB] and asking people to join or leave the realm is a decent thing to do?

Getting close with the staff doesn’t mean pming me EVERY DAY asking for the train location.

I’ve asked you once?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.