Transfering my account

I play on chrome, live in europe and play on kongregate. Ive been playing on kongregate for three years now amd never had any lag issues until 3 mpnths ago. Its so bad i cant even do oryx castles, nests, shatters or LH. I want to transfer my account to the official rotmg site but i cant find a way to do so.

Just get flash

… i still cant play then because i cant login on other sites

I don’t understand the problem you are having. From what I’ve heard, you SHOULD be able to use your Kongregate account on Adobe Flash Projector. I’m REALLY NOT trying to be rude, but in all fairness, you should know better than to play on anything BUT Adobe Flash Projector. Sorry for your troubles my fellow realmer! :frowning:

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/using-the-adobe-flash-projector

Look up Kong Standalone. Runs better than flash imo.

And you cant transfer off of Kong anymore, long story. But there are workarounds for flash player.

I thought only steam accounts were non transferable w/o help from deca. Isn’t transferring from kong easier?

@Aurorious
Yes there actually is a way.
Someone actually asked this before and they did this and it worked.

You can play on flash player yes, i’m well aware. I personally find Kong standalone to run better.

I’m saying sending a message to SUPPORT is a waste of time. You can’t transfer the account anymore. Huge difference between playing on a different platform and transferring an account like OP is asking.

kan you put a link to kong standalone? i cant find it and dont know hat it is.

Google it, it’s unique to each person and providing you a link would provide you access to my account. Tl;dr get something that can view the various sections of a webpage (we’re talking coding, firebug works for firefox for example) and look for something that says realmofthemadgod.com blahblahblah DONOTSHARETHISLINK. Copy that and paste it into your browser.

and how do i do this on google chrome?
do i right click and then go to inspect? and if thats how i do it, then were do i gotta go?

tell customer support to transfer your account, you can play on realmofthemadgod.com and kongregate

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.