Trap of the Vortex

Lore description: “Nothing can escape. Not even light itself.”

Asshole ROTMG player description: “oh? You have 40 seconds left on your loot boosts? Well fuck you!”

Mp Cost: 200

Damage: 10 dmg armor piercing/ sec

Area: 2.4 tiles

Effect: area stasised

Duration: 60 seconds

Explosion damage: 900

Max enemies: 15

Stat boosts: +50 mp

-6 spd

6% fb

1100 fp

Drops from ghost ship

So how does this work?

So you throw the trap, and it’s going to act like a normal one, except it’s just there for a whole minute. Now here’s the catch: any enemy that roams into the trap will get stasised, and begin taking damage at the said rate. They will not be un stasised until the minute is over, in which they will then continue moving, attacking normally. The trap can only stasis 15 enemies per trap, so 2 stacked trap will be able to hold 30 enemies in that one area, yea you get it. After the 60 seconds are over, all enemies that aren’t dead that were stasised are freed and can attack you once more. Upon releasing the enemies, everything will take ANOTHER 900 damage.

Imagine this with a team of void blade ninjas lol. Or in clands.

Imagine using this on the train server :sunglasses:

Well everything would be dead by the time the trap lands :confused:

I can dream :sweat:

I really like it but what about test chests? if you have one the chest will be stasised and it will receive damage for a whole minute while your team is just waiting to deal their damage in, that’s kinda unfair but as a huntress main I like it, cuz more loot for me ;3

It’s a half “fuck you” to warriors, like all my posts are

Why so much hate against warrios :c yes they steal our loot but they buff us for crystals and stuff :3

i thought that this was gonna be a trap that sucked everything in and then exploded, was disappointed. 0/10

/s

kek I’ll do that

Maybe there should be a new status effect for this since enemies aren’t supposed to be taking damage.[quote=“Glawi, post:5, topic:10105, full:true”]
I really like it but what about test chests? if you have one the chest will be stasised and it will receive damage for a whole minute while your team is just waiting to deal their damage in, that’s kinda unfair but as a huntress main I like it, cuz more loot for me ;3
[/quote]

And for this is should be like if the trap is cast onto a stationary enemy (“enemy” ;)), then it will only affect curse on it. But then the whole point of the 60 sec x 10 dps would be pointless so it should also just explode immediately if cast on stationary thing, and do the 900 damage.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.