Treasure Hunting Chest Event [Nov 30th to Dec 4th]

Copied from part of:

[For the Patch Notes part of the Reddit post, see: Patch X.31.1.2 + December Login Rewards + Treasure Hunting Chest Event] in #news:developers-corner]

Home screen graphic:

@Seelpit thanks - I’ve moved the replies about the chest loot onto here too so if you wanted to obliterate the chest from your other reply I think the conversation will continue to make sense.

Patch X.31.1.2 + December Login Rewards + Treasure Hunting Chest Event

Sure thing, fellow being!
Seems like the drop rates are pretty alright, I should add.
The 5 Shards are (probably) guaranteed, I reckon, which is pretty nice - 2 Greater Frags from a single closed Realm.

i mean they always have those things in chests but they are always rare as fck.

Although now you dont need to do o2 yet to get the chest.

is is possible to afk at beach and wait for it to close… will i tp to chest in time?

Patch X.31.1.2 + December Login Rewards + Treasure Hunting Chest Event

A flaw with the way the Turkey was programmed - as far as I remember - is that it would go vulnerable 15 seconds after spawning, rather than after being discovered. I hope they adressed this issue here - though with a stationary enemy, it oughtn’t be too much a problem.
Also, new icon!

30 sec not 15, and it takes a good 5-10 sec to kill. No reason you couldn’t tp in time for it.

rip i got dissected my post …

So how r the drop rates?

Did 6 and only got shards and a mystery pot.

take a fat guess

the opposite of that

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.