Treat others how you want to be treated

Yo what up it’s svvpreme here and I got somthn to share w u all :grinning:

This topic will cover:

• A week of coming back to realm
  • Past experiences vs New experiences
    -Why I came back
    -Luck
  • Treating others how you want to be treated!

Ok so to start, I wanna talk about my week of coming back to realm.

• About a week ago, I walk into the library and see like 3 people playing realm having lots of fun so I come and look over and they preeety good. shoutsout 2 them btw. I go home and hop on, go on and turns out I forgot my password for an account that is very old that I used to have an 8/8 archer over 4.5 years ago on. I make a new account, see beginner package, buy it, go on mules and grab evverrytthing and put it on my new account and start maxing a pally. I had enough to max a pally so I was pretty happy. After he is max, I decide what char I should make next, decide to make a wizard and spend about 2 days getting him to 6/8 and grinding for hours on school nights for life to get him a good set. Then I make a rogue. Took about 2 days to max again and get a good set and staying up every night until about 1-2am. I notice kabam is gone, abyss’s are changed, and many new dungeons. This is what got me hooked again. Coming onto a game and seeing they added a lot while I was gone for about 2 years. So ye at this point I am completely hooked again
    :joy:

Past experiences vs. New experiences

• Okay so in the past I remember farming lots of abbys’s to get that vit and def and hopefully a dblade. About 8 times. I would then sell 8 def for a life and feel like a king.
    vs.
    -Try to figure out what toxic sewers is, almost die, nexus. rince and repeat. get about 4-5 def and feel like I just got a mana pot.

-In the past I would go on uswest and trade stuff
vs.
-going back to back to servers trading wherever has people at the moment

-Having tomb be the HARDEST dungeon ever
vs

• puppet master encore wtf ice tomb wtf toxic sewers wtf is it me or shaitans is harder? wtf shatters still the same as it always been lol gg deca
    That’s about it for there

Why I came back?

• Got addicted seeing what great things deca has done :slight_smile: :yum:

How lucky have I been?

• Welp I got a lot of freakin uts for one thing. will explain below :slight_smile: vvv

MAIN TOPIC- treating others how u want to be treated

-Ok so going onto realm and just playing having a fun time, cant say anything in chat or people call me a light blue star noob or whatever ye like always. Throughout this week, I have noticed that 90% of all white stars and yellow stars are all stuck up. Not hating on the nice ones, but like wtf is wrong with them? I think that’s why bad stuff happens to most of em I encountered lol. Have seen about 3 8/8 white star deaths right after calling me a name or somethin lol gg oryx. I noticed that when players do bad things, bad things happen to them. And when players do good things, good things happen to them. Just a tip for white stars, you never know how much experience someone has on a game. stop assuming our gaming experience pl0x u are not an admin just cuz u got a white star lol .

So I decided to help someone out who was streaming for about 2 days straight. Giving them any pot that I got and helping them max. Even when they died on their 2/8, I still kept giving and giving even to any player who just asked me. even gave away my old 6/8 knight account. So all in the span of two days, I have had some insane luck. The things I have gotton-

• DBOW
    -CSWORD
    -Frozen wand
    -Pirate kings cutlass
    -Dblade
    -A flippin oreo!
  • Like 3 planewalkers and 3 EPS
  • An EP reskin
  • A ghastly drape from a cem
  • A lil bit of tops
    -Red bot pet skin :slight_smile:
  • Prism of dancing swords
  • an expo and mad lab robe :slight_smile:

So yeah… What do you guys think? Is karma real? Good karma / bad karma? Let me know in comments :slight_smile:
P.S. Am looking for a guild ty bye

List of entertaining threads
[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!

Uh-oh spaghetti o’s. That’s a big no-no.

I’m really happy you did all of that. Makes realm a lot less toxic. You should be rewarded much more than pixels for your deed.

Afaik, DECA left all chars that were from kabam era but for a week there was an option to migrate your acc so…
poor you

Thanks man tired of trolls and hackers making the game less enjoyable so I try to be like santa of realm and give :santa:
ho ho ho its still winter in realm eye :slight_smile:

Whhhaaaattt? :confounded: wish I hopped back on earlier

ok

Will i die because of it?

“treat others how you want to be treated”

Maybe he just has bad grammar and just wants to bonk with homosexuals of climax capabilities, so he’s wishing the same on to others!

This hurts me so much

why lol

Because you got all of that in 7 days.

whoawait

So you didnt forgot passwords for like min. 10 mules but forgot to real account
And so it means my theory was false sorry

Yes

I had stuff on mules from all of my past accounts to hold all my extra items and life pots and pots after I maxed my first character like 2 years ago

Oreo?

legit got it like 2 hous ago

I don’t treat others how I want to be treated, I treat others how they want to be treated.

Fair point, good logic

Wise, wise words