Trenches in a EU baz

Hi, I admit I’m posting this on the spur of the moment and I’m not sure it’ll work very well…

I’m fed up with not being able to join USS and lagging out of my own keys, so for this event I’ll try something different: come join me in a OT chain Friday evening (UK time). I’ll give the exact details a little before starting as an answer to this post, but very likely around 7.30-8 pm server time, somewhere in a EU server.

Plan is to have multiple short (4-6 keys) chains, so if someone is left out, they can join later.

This is public, so feel free to tell your friends/ guildies.

Hopefully I’ll get some people but not too many, otherwise I’ll just move to another server I can join, and update here.

Rules: if there’s no rusher, group should clear together. Don’t be horrible in chat, I’ll kick you if you’re toxic (so wait until the 2nd key…). No donations accepted. Don’t invite me to your guild. If you want to take keys as well it’s great, but let me know so we don’t waste any.

Let’s do something really unexpected and use my home server EUW. Right baz in about 5 min? I’ll wait until people show up.

Aight I’m down. Just HMU with when and where. :slight_smile:

I will! Thanks

where?

Hmu ill invite some guildies and pop some keys as well, just need time

hell yea im free tonight lets do this :slight_smile:

low key I see you a lot in ussouth

well when i can join :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.