Tribesman Shields and Weapons

Guys this is my first post.

image image
Insect Tribe Shield:
A carved wooden shield, blessed by the insect tribe’s shamans, causing it to be sturdier than expected.
Tier: UT
MP Cost: 110
Shots: 4 / 2
Damage: 250-300 (1100) / 150-190 (510)
Speed: 50 / 20
Range: 3.4 / 2.4
Size (Projectile): 150 / 100
Effect: Stun for 3 seconds / Sick for 2 seconds
Fame Bonus: 5%
Feed Power: 700

Lifetime: 700 / 1200

Loot Bag:image

Drops From: Insect Tribesman

I want to make it cancel any type of healing ex: oryx 1 final stage, green dragon, crystal.

and the 4/2 (4 shots for stun and 2 shots for sick).

4 Shots
2 Shots

image image
Demon Tribe Shield
A carved wooden shield, blessed by the demon tribe’s shamans, causing it to be sharper than expected.

Effect: Stun for 3 seconds / Armor Broken for 2 seconds

Drops From: Demon Tribesman

image image
Bird Tribe Shield
A carved wooden shield, blessed by the bird tribe’s shamans, causing it to be smoother than expected.

Effect: Stun for 3 seconds / Quiet for 2 seconds

Drops From: Bird Tribesman

I had an idea to make the boss think that everyone in the dungeon is invisible with quiet.

image(I think this insect tribesman’s weapon is a wand or a bow)image
image image
Edited Sprites:

image image imageimage

The demon is to good and the tribal too bad

Tribal is actually pretty op in my opinion, since it could be pretty comfortably used as a main shield, while also allowing knight to break cry’s on its own or screw with phases, but demon completely overshadows ogmur and is thus even more op

Ok what I meant to say was that tribal doesn’t make any sense. It just shouldn’t exist because you shouldn’t be able to prevent healing for monsters because it will either be much too op or useless

I’m on the fence of the Insect Shield. Its status effect of Sick seems too situational, and could easily break some fights (much akin to the often mentioned idea of having poisons pierce through Invulnerability…).

The Demon Shield seems very interesting. I adore the idea of a multi-purpose shield, though I think having it deal Stun and Armor Broken will make it immensely tough to balance.
If it’s too easily spammable/usable, then it’d overshadow Ogmur; if it’s too hard to aim right, it’ll be completely worthless.
Aside from that, I think increasing the projectile speed and adding a cooldown might make the shield quite balanced.

Insect Tribe Shield
A carved wooden shield, blessed by the insect tribe’s shamans, causing it to be sturdier than expected.

Demon Tribe Shield
A carved wooden shield, blessed by the demon tribe’s shamans, causing it to be sharper than expected.

Bird Tribe Shield
A carved wooden shield, blessed by the bird tribe’s shamans, causing it to be smoother than expected.

I like the idea of sickness on the insect shield, though it would be situational. Also, it kinda needs a brighter shade of green, to make it more limey.

@Seelpit Deca could always add sickness immune to certain bosses to prevent that, and they would if this was added to the game.

Also nice descriptions

(also is that back in the barnyard…)

I really liked them.

I’ll do it later.
Thanks for the sugestion

Sprites are very overshaded

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.